Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Team Lead, Sales Service Delivery - Remote
Team Lead, Sales and Services Delivery
- Hire, train and coach a team of sales personnel on their sales ability including managing to metrics. Evaluate all sales personnel on their ability to make a prescribed number of dials per day and meet a set amount of available phone time. Manage performance that meet or fail to meet the set standard for dialing and talk time. Responsible for meeting designated team metrics provided by the partner and/or program management. They need to manage their team to individual metrics via coaching, mentoring and counseling. Maintains proper scheduling of resources and manage their team to maintain program service levels in answering calls. Insure that his team receives proper training to maintain program and personal growth.
- Supervise inbound sales personnel in the processing of sales that meet the requirements set by the client. Maintain integrity with teams accounts management, ownership and account profile.
- Maintain open lines of communications with specified client contacts for the purpose of strengthening and enhancing the TTEC (formerly TeleTech) client relationship.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Coach to sales performance, quality, attendance and schedule adherence in order to drive outstanding performance in all contact center KPIS.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.