Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Team Lead / Lead Agent, Sales Service Delivery
As a Team Lead, you will assist the Operations Manager with training and coaching a team of sales personnel on their sales ability including managing to metrics. Evaluate all sales personnel on their ability to make a prescribed number of dials per day and meet a set amount of available phone time. Manage performance that meet or fail to meet the set standard for dialing and talk time. Responsible for meeting designated team metrics provided by the partner and/or program management. They need to help their team to achieve individual metrics via coaching, mentoring and counseling. Ensure the team receives proper training to maintain program and personal growth.
As a Lead Agent, you will be required to do agent tasks when not performing Team Lead functions. The agents are responsible for making outbound dials to leads and sending electronic messages (both email and LinkedIn) to leads. Report feedback on successes and challenges to Operations. Provide feedback on companies that are engaging in the program and share best practices for reaching decision makers. Create a collaborative environment that will allow your team to quickly adapt to changing business needs and apply to the larger team when an identified item works well.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in supervising outbound sales personnel in the processing of salesthat meet the requirements set by the client.
- Maintain integrity withteams accounts management, ownership and account profile.
- Maintain open lines of communications with specified clientcontacts for the purpose of strengthening and enhancing the TTEC (formerlyTeleTech) client relationship.
- Coach to sales performance, quality, attendance and scheduleadherence in order to drive outstanding performance in all contact center KPI'S.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Relevant Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience required.
- Working Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook.
- Program specific tools/process knowledge preferred
- 5 years consultative/technology sales experience recommended
- 5 years sales management experience recommended
- Call center experience recommended
- Ability to interact, learn and coach in a peer setting.
- Strong business communication skills.
- Consultative sales experience
- Experience in business to business sales industries highly desired.
- High attention to detail and patience will be keys to success with longer sales cycle.
- "Hunter" outbound sales mentality / experience desired over reactive (inbound or retail) experience.
- Ideal candidate will have the ability to speak with C- level decision makers and influence them to try a new corporate gifting platform
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and drug test as a condition of employment.
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status