Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Sales Manager
Senior Sales Manager - Belfast
We want courageous, authentic leadership that has a positive impact on our business.
TTEC is a global business process outsourcing (BPO) company, not just a traditional call center. Every day our 48,000 employees interact with over two million clients via phone, web, email and automated solutions. We have the expertise and technological infrastructure to be available for clients anywhere, anytime, through any communication medium. We are innovators who make amazing things possible. We spark creativity and never accept "can't", working with powerful brands to delight clients every chance we get.
General Summary of the position:
The Senior Sales Manager at TTEC works with all facets of the respective business including sales, marketing, operations, finance and analytics.
He or she is responsible for management and growth of teams of Sales Managers (both inbound and outbound) through coaching, motivating and assisting with an emphasis on the Sales Management skill set.
Furthermore, the Senior Sales Manager maintains a relationship with the partner and assists in the overall program management. Upholds a direct line of communication with the Director of Program Sales, (or Executive Director of Program Delivery) and his or her management peers to maintain a consistent work effort across all program sales teams.
The primary purpose of the job is to grow sales and the overall value and longevity of the client relationship and drive profitable sales for both TTEC and its partner(s).
Will manage and work under limited supervision.
Create, manage and update project plans using prescribed tools. Project management communication plans and execution to clients and TTEC executives. Responsible for working with all internal departmental personnel in coordination with program goals and objectives. Through observing, coaching and managing the sales teams the Sales Operations Manager is responsible for guaranteeing positive work quality.
Organize, participate in and lead program related conference calls, meetings and email conversations, Develop long-term client satisfaction. Responsible for working with client and program personnel control monthly expenditures and conform to contract terms and conditions, budget and program requisition requirements.
Manage teams to achieve maximum phone coverage for the partner and their customers. Sales Operations Manager will do this by insuring the teams are managing to their required work schedules and managing to the KPIs set forth by the partner. The Sales Operations Manager must insure proper and continuous coaching of the sales representatives.
Responsible for setting, measuring, and implementing monthly and quarterly goals for all program personnel - especially sales or lead generation quotas and attainment of client revenue objectives. Work with Program manager, superior, and partner to establish metrics for inbound and outbound sales teams. Responsible for meeting all sales metrics established.
Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Experience in BPO and Service Operations
* Familiarity with Digital Marketing Sector would be highly advantageous.
* Understanding of the Sales Sector
* Minimum 3 years of sales leadership (experience in managing teams of at least 40 people) required.
* Familiarity with sales operations, marketing, business analysis and financial profit and loss experience strongly desired.
* Advanced knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Access required.
* Solid customer issue resolution ability and strong quantitative analysis skills are desired.
* An aptitude for multi-discipline management in a fast-paced, ever changing, high stress environment.
* Self-starter and able to proactively address issues and challenges with little or no direction.
* Proven ability to lead, coach, develop and discipline a large group of employees.
* Ability to present and propose ideas, best practices and business methodologies to external and internal client base.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* Ability to travel with little notice.