Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales & Solutions Director, Learning & Performance Consulting (US Remote)
Sales & Solutions Director, Learning& Performance Consulting (US Remote)
TTEC, the customer experience organization thatpowers the world's greatest brands, is hiring a Sales & Solutions Director, Learning &Performance Consulting to join the mission of transforming customer experienceand bringing humanity to business.
Thisrole is responsible for driving business in assigned accounts (new andinstalled as assigned) with a concentration on our Learning & Performanceportfolio of services. The Sales & Solutions Director will identify, drive,and sell Learning & Performance solutions and maintain effective accountrelationships within his/her assigned named accounts. The role is responsibleto own and set the account strategy and vision, and develop a plan to executethe tactics and strategies necessary to hit both quarterly and annual salesobjectives for the offering.
Principal Duties andEssential Responsibilities:
- Execute the Company's sales strategies and achieve established salesquota in the assigned accounts by identifying business opportunities throughterritory management, target account prospecting, and profiling.
- Work alongside named account leads to drive greater adoption of Learning& Performance offering across embedded and new logo accounts.
- Build advisory relationships with C suite executives. Convert relationships with executives intolong-term consulting partnerships that extend across multiple TTEC segments andconsulting practice areas.
- Remain current on all events within the account(s), understand thepolitical landscape, manage relationships at all levels, and map our servicesto help meet their business objectives.
- Effectively conduct interaction with accounts at all levels; faceto face meetings, conference calls, and email communications.
- Thoroughly assess the customer's needs and collaboratively design/presentthe appropriate solution(s).
- Cultivate relationships with decision makers in clientorganizations (e.g., Chief Learning Officer and other C-level executives) tosecure new business and maximize the value delivered by TTEC's Consultingservices
- Maintain effective relationships with established customers anddevelop strategies to maximize revenue opportunities through increasedportfolio usage.
- Provide the sales management team with accurate and timelyreporting of activities including weekly and monthly sales forecasts, thestatus of the sales pipeline and results of prospecting activities.
- Maintain a comprehensive and ongoing knowledge of TTEC's Learning& Performance capabilities, as well as industry trends.
- 6 years professional experience, including 3 years contentcreation and collaborative knowledge selling
- Evidence of prior, consistent success exceeding or meeting multi-milliondollar quotas
- Prior work experience within a large global consulting firm orlarge technology firm specializing in the Learning & Performance andcontent management domain
- Proven experience in constructing and selling complex, integratedsolutions in the CRM, Customer Experience horizontal where Learning &Performance is critical to the enablement of the solution
- Demonstration of strong sales acumen, critical thinking, solutiondevelopment, intellect, drive, and executive presence
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships,offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Entrepreneurial spirit, preferably with experience building and/ormanaging advisory services' practice area
- Demonstrated ability in a matrixed and consultative sellingenvironment
- Ability to develop and conduct effective proposals andpresentations with decision makers
- Degree from a globally reputable university in business and/orinformation management, MBA degree a plus
- Travel approximately 50-75%