Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Representative - Phoenix
When everything's connected, how we connect is everything… and we'd like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as Sales Representative with TTEC in Phoenix, Arizona.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion career potential, keep reading…
As a TTEC Sales Champion, You'll Enjoy:
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes…all the competitive pay and benefits you'd expect
What You'll be Doing
As a Sales Representative, you've gained the ability to pair your commitment to achieve goals and targets with an amazing client focus. You'll take inbound/outbound calls from customers to help maximize the utilization of their services. You'll take a problem and turn it into a solution by actively listening to your customer needs and answering questions. Delivering amazing experiences brings a smile to your face and you find it very rewarding.
On a typical day, you'll
- Accept inbound calls from customers/do outbound calls from warm leads
- Effectively resolve issues or concerns
- Gather information from the customer to make appropriate recommendations for new products and services
- Deliver amazing customer service
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- Computer savvy
- High school graduate or equivalent; college degree is a plus
- Competency using MS Windows
- Call center experience preferred
- 6 months of sales experience; retail sales acceptable
We encourage you to call us at 844-994-0984 ext. 122016 or apply online today:
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying – it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Career Changers welcome here:
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you've been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our team of sales and service professionals.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please apply online or to learn more about working @TTEC, visit our career website at www.TTECjobs.com.