Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Representative - Outbound B2B - Tempe Hayden Ferry
When everything's connected, how we connect is everything… and we'd like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional revenue growth for the world's most prestigious search engine as a Sales Representative with TTEC in Tempe, Arizona.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion career potential, keep reading…
What You'll be Doing
As a Sales Representative, you've gained the ability to pair your commitment to achieve goals and targets with an amazing client focus. You'll be contacting business customers and potential clients who have previously advertised with this prestigious brand and renew their interest in growing their business through digital advertising methodologies.
On a typical day, you'll
- Contact business customers and potential clients who have expressed an interest in growing their business through digital advertising methodologies.
- Learn and effectively execute our sales methodology.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of products and the brand.
- Achieve revenue targets through high close rates and add-on sales.
- Maintain profile and contact records in our CRM system.
- Recommend, negotiate, quote, and close sales.
As a TTEC Sales Professional, You'll Enjoy:
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- The unique work environment with a 360-degree view of the Valley, including Tempe Town Lake and “A” mountain. This light-filled location offers you a professional experience unlike others in the Valley
- Free snacks, ping-pong and other games (don't forget to check out the view on your break)
- Mobility in your day – sit/stand desks, ability to move around while on calls
- B2B hours with a Monday – Friday schedule so you can take your weekends back
- Expedited opportunities for career progression as a sales professional or movement into leadership roles at this location or TTEC's other Valley locations. Think beyond Arizona too – our global brand can take you across the world if that's the path you choose.
- Potential to build your skills and knowledge as a brand ambassador for our client's iconic brand doesn't come along every day
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and effective leadership
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Award-winning recognition and incentive program
- And yes…all the competitive base pay, commission/bonus structure, and benefits that you'd expect
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- College degree or relevant work experience
- Basic working knowledge of MS Office programs and ability to efficiently navigate web applications
- Experience in a phone, remote sales environment preferred
- Familiarity with technology or consumer electronics products industry a plus
- Ability to recommend products based on customer needs
- Confident and results-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Positive attitude
- High level of integrity with strong work ethic
- Team player – we encourage and celebrate each other's wins every day
We encourage you to call us at 480-446-2122 or apply online today:
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying – it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Career Changers welcome here:
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you've been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our team of sales and service professionals.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please apply online or to learn more about working @TTEC, visit our career website at TTECjobs.com.