Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
We're hiringand are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customerservice experiences as a Sales Representativewith TTEC in Sherwood, AR.
Accepting digital applications for your protection and theprotection of our employees: Apply online, via text ‘TTEC' to 97211, or call 844-994-0984ext. 122005 to connect with us.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Ourpurpose is to deliver humanity to business - and it's more relevant than everbefore in today's environment. We know we're stronger together, working towardsa purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliversmiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliveramazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
* Sales bonuses and incentives
* Fun, talented and witty teammates
* Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
* Family-friendly environment
* Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
* Diverse and community-minded organization
* Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
* And yesall the compensation and benefits you'd expect
What You'll be Doing:
Do you LOVE making sales and business growth happen? This is an exciting career where you can go as far as your ambitions will take you. We're a company filled with high energy team members with a willingness to put the client's needs first.
Are you a motivated, sales entrepreneurial professional -- a problem solver ready to make an impactand ready for a job where you can have some fun too? We're looking for aggressive - people to people - sales professionals. You thrive in a dynamic, competitive, and constantly changing environment. You're motivated by obtaining personal goals and a strong desire to be the best in your territory.
Working with leadership, you'll provide ongoing strategic account management, relationship development, and assistance to business owners. Your focus is to drive sustained sales as well as proactively find new selling opportunities for additional products and services.
On a typical day, you'll:
* Use the provided database to call warm leads. You'll be evaluated on your ability to meet sales quotas and revenue targets, prospecting, and developing accounts.
* Manage and deliver monthly lead volume of warm leads for major metro markets across the US and Canada to meet or exceed revenue plan focusing on small to medium-sized businesses.
* Deliver revenue for your assigned leads, initiating weekly contact with potential clients via telephone and e-mail and introducing these clients to the best products and services from an industry leading fortune 100 company specializing in shipping services.
* Nurture existing business.
* Job performance will be measured through a variety of related sales metrics. The quality and method of work must be completed in accordance with the company's core values.
* Build long-term customer relationships.
* Other related duties as assigned.
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table along with the following:
* Associates Degree
* Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of sales experience (Non-retail unless manager or commission-based) or 1 year of outbound business to business sales or business to consumer sales
* Ability to identify new business opportunities
* Ability to sell to business executives and upsell to consumers alike
* Ability to work well under pressure in a high stress environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and the Web
* Works well with limited supervision
* Works well with all levels to include Inside Sales Account Managers, Customers and Executives
* Effectively uses independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload
Click on the Apply Now button.
1. You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
2. Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Career Changers welcome here:
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side as a receptionist, assistant, or in support roles or you've been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our sales and customer service teams.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
#NEXXT #TUSAJ #TTECUS