Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
When everything's connected, how we connect iseverything and we'd like to connect with you too! We are looking for youto help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a SalesRepresentative with TTEC in Orlando, Florida.
We help global brands provide a great experience to theircustomers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded onone guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and morehuman deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle tolife.
Life at TTEC
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us isgoing to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee(or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pacearound here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just becausewe're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionateabout throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrateeach other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professionaldevelopment and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full ofpurpose, passion career potential, keep reading
What You'll be Doing
You take a problem and turn it into a solution.Delivering amazing experiences brings a smile to your face and you find it veryrewarding. You'll use your "get it done", high-energy, professional approach toanswer in-bound calls (and emails) from customers. You'll help people everysingle day by taking calls, actively listening to understand customers' needs,and answering questions.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
· Regular schedule Monday to Friday, no weekendshifts
· Career-growthand lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
· Fun,talented and witty teammates
· Businesscasual dress code
· Knowledgeable,encouraging, and present leadership
· Free-spirited,theme-based employee events
· Onsitemobile health clinic
· Diverseand community-minded organization
· Andyesall the competitive pay including commission, performance incentives, andbenefits you'd expect
On a typical day, you'll
· As a front-line representative, you'll beassigned a directory of existing business partners to contact within aspecified time frame to ensure that they have an awareness andunderstanding of all active sales campaigns relevant to their businessmarket
· Engage in communication to ensure that existingbusiness partners are informed and educated on new or enhancements made tosystem resource tools
· Provide a superior professional customerexperience while engaging with client partners
· Establish rapport and credibility with a wide varietyof customer types
· Utilize all product knowledge and documentationto provide customers with product recommendations appropriate for their needs
· Generate incremental revenue for client partners
· Your performance will be measured against calltime, number of dials and contacts made to customers
· Receive and implement constructive feedback fromsales managers and coaches
Why You? What You Bring:
· Connections are everything here at TTEC. Thatmeans we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly withyou. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the tablealong with the following:
· At least 6 months to 1 year of customerinteraction experience; Call Center experience preferred.
· High school/GED; college degree a plus orrelevant work experience preferred.
· Competency using Microsoft Windows
· Exceptional communication skills and phoneetiquette
· Excellent time management skills
· Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced andpressured work environment
· Sales Force experience is a plus
· Strong interpersonal, presentation,communication and decision-making abilities in an autonomous environment
Apply Today: We encourage you to visit us at4000 Shader Road, Orlando, FL, 32808, Mondays through Fridays, call321-837-5490 or apply online today:
Click on the Apply Now button.
You've applied, now what? After successfully completingthe online application, please make your communication lines are open andregularly check your email for instructions.
Thank you for applying - it's time to share thisopportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working withfriends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a militaryspouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-readyin the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challengingprojects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared tointeract with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversityand adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment.We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One.Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is asimportant as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazingcustomer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Career Changers welcome here:
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent yourcareer on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you'vebeen in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills ittakes to join our sales and customer service teams.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com orsearch #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the globalconversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employeeshired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and,depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drugscreening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.