Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Relationship Builder. Service Oriented. Driven. It's what connects us and we'd like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as a Sales Representative with TTEC in Orlando, Florida.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC:
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading
As a TTEC Sales Representative Champion, You'll Enjoy:
- Regular schedule Monday to Friday, no weekends shifts
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- ng opportunities for aspiring minds
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Business casual dress code
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- And yesall the competitive pay including commission, performance incentives, and benefits you'd expect
What You'll be Doing:
Looking for a role where you can channel your passion and enthusiasm while connecting with customers? This messaging specialist role provides you the opportunity to do just that - you'll be managing a directory of existing businesses and provide amazing customer solutions. You'll also have a chance to make great new friends and grow your career in a high-energy, family-friendly atmosphere.
On a typical day, you'll:
- As a front-line representative, you'll be assigned a directory of existing business partners to contact within a specified timeframe to ensure that they have an awareness and understanding of all active sales campaigns relevant to their business market
- Engage in communication to ensure that existing business partners are informed and educated on new or enhancements made to system resource tools
- Provide a superior professional customer experience while engaging with client partners
- Establish rapport and credibility with a wide variety of customer types
- Utilize all product knowledge and documentation to provide customers with product recommendations appropriate for their needs
- Generate incremental revenue for client partners
- Your performance will be measured against call time, number of dials and contacts made to customers
- Receive and implement constructive feedback from sales managers and coaches
Why You? What You Bring:
Self-Starter. Driven. Curious. It's what connects us here at TTEC. Does the following describe you as well?
- At least 6 months to 1 year of customer interaction experience; Call Center experience preferred.
- High school/GED; college degree a plus or relevant work experience preferred.
- Competency using Microsoft Windows
- Exceptional communication skills and phone etiquette
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced and pressured work environment
- Sales Force experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, communication and decision-making abilities in an autonomous environment
Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? We want to meet you in person. Walk in this week, Wednesday or Thursday between 9 -2 PM for an On the Spot Interview at 4000 Shader Road Orlando, FL 32808.
- Otherwise, after successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Career Changers welcome here:
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you've been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our team of sales and service professionals.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.