Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Development Representative
We're hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Sales Development Representative with TTEC in Tempe, AZ.
Our recruitment is 100% virtual for your protection and our employees. Please connect to this opportunity by applying online, via text 'TTEC' to 97211, or call 844-994-0984 ext. 122022. Please closely review the Why You section below to ensure that your temporary work from home environment is compliant.
COVID-19 Note: During the pandemic, many of our Tempe employees are training and/or working from home. Also, all applications and interviews are virtual. To facilitate the short-term remote environment for our new hires, you will be required to come to our office briefly to acquire the equipment needed for this role. When we are able to return to normal operations, this will shift from a work from home environment back to our site location. However, if you prefer to start at a later time, please let your recruiter know. We understand and respect your personal concerns and will do our best to accommodate.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business - and it's more relevant than ever before in today's environment. We know we're stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
As a TTEC Sales Champion, You'll Enjoy
· Fun, talented and witty teammates
· Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
· Family-friendly environment
· Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
· Diverse and community-minded organization
· Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
· And yesall the competitive pay and benefits you'd expect
Why You? What You Bring
· 1-3 years of business development and B2B sales experience preferred
· Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
· Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year college or university; equivalent work experience will be considered
· Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
· High attention to detail and patience will be keys to success with longer sales cycle.
Verified reliable, high-speed internet connection >15mbps (you can quickly check at Fast.com)
Ethernet direct to router
A quiet private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you'll appreciate the quiet) near your router
What You'll be Doing
· Contact business customers and potential clients to help them understand the need of products and services and how it could help their business
· Gather information from the business customer to make appropriate recommendations for new products and services.
· Deliver amazing customer service
Click on the Apply Now button.
1. You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
2. Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Career Changers Welcome Here
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you've been in sales, retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our healthcare associates' team.
For more information about TTEC visit TTECjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.