Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Coach / Team Lead, Sales Service Delivery
A Sales Coach / Team Lead is the primary facilitator of a sales agent'sachievement of pre-determined goals and of maintaining the agent's productivityand satisfaction within the company. The Sales Coach / Team Lead, acts as an indirectsupervisor in conjunction with the Sales Manager. This person must be a naturalleader, influencer and be able to get a high volume of work done in a shortamount of time. While they are personally a high achiever, they get theirgreatest reward from helping and leading others to achieve a high level ofsales success. They are tough minded about standards of excellence, but reallycare about helping sales people achieve their goals. In addition, thisindividual must be a strong culture fit with high ethics and personalintegrity.
In this position, you will:
- Evaluate sales personnel performance through phonemonitoring and direct observations to identify coaching opportunities anddevelopment needs
- Facilitates agent coaching and development sessions in bothwritten and verbal format
- Drives sales development trough proactive one-on-one andgroup coaching sessions
- Reviews progress toward action plans throughout the month inconjunction with the Sales Manager
- Coach, Train and Execute outbound prospecting strategies,Pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling, callstructure, control and time management
- Establish, enable, and train on best practices, behaviors,and methodologies for highly-effective prospecting and effective salespartnership that yield high impact results
- Increase workplace productivity and effectiveness inrelation to sales goals. Defines initiatives to drive results up; improve lineof business performance and create bottom line impact.
- Researches and analyzes results using proven data analysismethods to identify gaps and deliver solutions.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with theability to create and maintain credibility, trust and respect throughout theCompany
- Possesses a strong competency in the sales cycle and theelements of successful sales skills.
- Able to listen and effectively collaborate with and toassist the agent in moving toward their goals.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience managing, coaching ortraining sales personnel in a quota based environment.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in training delivery and theapplication of adult learning techniques, preferably with a focus on skilldevelopment.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Banking / Financing sales highly desired.
- Ability to coach and motivate others.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotapreferably over the phone.
- Proven B2B sales track record recommended.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRMsoftware) and telephone systems.
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination ofeducation and/or work experience required.
- Type a minimum of 30 words per min.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Program specific tools/process knowledge preferred.
- 1-2 year of Outbound/Inbound tele-sales experience required.
- 1-year call center experience preferred.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.