Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal, Sales Engineering- Midwest
TTEC, the customerexperience (CX) organization that powers the world's greatest brands, is hiringa Principal, Sales Engineering to join the mission of transforming customer experienceand bringing humanity to business. This role will cover the Midwest territoryincluding OH, IL, IN, TN, or KY. Candidate must reside in territory.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, buildcustomer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guidingprinciple: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human,deliver lasting value for everyone.
Our 50,000 employees serve customers in more than 80countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values thatguide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
What you'll be doing:
Looking for an opportunity to go tomarket with a best of breed integrated omnichannel tech stack in the cloud? Theoffer goes beyond just omni technology, we take our customer engagementstrategy to the next level incorporating technology and services includingconsulting, big data analytics, and automation (Bots). Aspart of our Solutions Engineering team you'll help develop leads and buildpartner relationships in support of our business development efforts. Inpartnership with our Direct Sales team in a pre-sales capacity, you'll leverageyour Cisco Contact Center design and adjacent solutions architecture expertise.
- Experience participating in lead qualification,data gathering and client discovery
- requirement sessions
- Experience conducting solution design meetingswith the internal sales teams, Cisco
- and client business leaders validating solutionscope and design to fulfill requirements
- Ability to develop design details includingbill of material configurations, logical call flows
- and architectural diagrams
- Effective collaboration techniques when workingwith delivery teams to build out
- delivery timelines and estimates
- Contribute to RFP response development,proposals and SOW's using standard
- templates including ROI business case analysiscontribution
- Competitor service offering insight
Qualified Candidates have the followingabilities:
- 6 years presales experience designing complexcontact center application and
infrastructure solutions, including voiceself-service.
- 3 to 5 years design and solution architectureexperience working with Cisco UCCE
- (ICM, CVP) technology solutions is preferred.
- 3 years of experience configuring BoMs,RFP/RFI, competitive pricing, and solution sizing
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonusplan, 401K company match, tuition
- Global career mobility, professionaldevelopment, employee recognition programs
- State of the art technology which allows forseamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Learning and career growth opportunities viaour global footprint
- Womenin Leadership program connects employees globally with learning, networking andmentoring opportunities
If you're a military veteran, active dutyguard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're preparedand battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovativeand challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization meansyou're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world.Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in ourdynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is bakedin from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We knowthat no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll finddelivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Formore information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTECthroughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTECrequires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass abackground check, and, depending on the location and client program, tosuccessfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal OpportunityEmployer.