Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal Cisco Contact Center Sales- Federal Accounts (Remote U.S.)
Principal, Sales Engineer - Commercial Accounts
TTEC is seeking a Principal, Sales Engineer - Federal Accounts to represent Contact Center Solutions on our Technology Services team.
Why choose TTEC to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
What you'll be doing:
As part of our Solutions Engineering team you will help develop leads and build partner relationships in support of our business development efforts. In partnership with our Direct Sales team in a presales capacity, you will leverage your Cisco Contact Center design and adjacent solutions architecture expertise.
- Experience participating in lead qualification, data gathering and client discovery requirement sessions
- Experience conducting solution design meetings with the internal sales teams, Cisco and client business leaders validating solution scope and design to fulfill requirements
- Ability to develop design details including bill of material configurations, logical call flows and architectural diagrams
- Effective collaboration techniques when working with delivery teams to build out delivery timelines and estimates
- Contribute to RFP response development, proposals and SOW's using standard templates including ROI business case analysis contribution
- Competitor service offering insight
- 6 years presales experience designing complex contact center application and infrastructure solutions, including voice self-service.
- 3 to 5 years design and solution architecture experience working with Cisco UCCE (ICM, CVP) technology solutions is preferred.
- 3 years of experience configuring BoMs, RFP/RFI, competitive pricing, and solution sizing
- Ability to travel up to 30%
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from two centers of excellence, Engage and Digital, to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint