Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Executive (Sydney or Melbourne)
We are currentlysearching for a high calibre and accountable Account Development/Inside Sales Representativeto be a part of our demand generation team focused on the Asia Pacific Market. Asan integral part of the sales cycle, you will support and work crossfunctionally with sales leadership, marketing and sales operations teams. In this role you will drive new leads aswell as deliver and communicate demo content, relevant case studies and thoughtleadership to challenge to status quo of target account decision makers andinfluencers. Upon joining, you'll participate in an intensive training programcovering all aspects of the company, product, market as well as a range of highquality, value-added prospecting techniques to secure SQL's for the APAC team.
The outcome is qualified interest for Digital Transformation,Digital Products & Services & Customer Experience/Customer Acquisitionoutsourcing engagements. This is your opportunity to learn these criticalskills that transfer into an incredible career in sales.
- Generate new sales activity through leadgeneration for the Australian sales team
- Nurture and follow up on warm leads to securemeetings (SQLs) for assigned sales executives
- Effectively collaborate with assigned salesexecutives to ensure alignment in strategy and goals to maximise opportunitiesand sales activity
- Successfully identify, qualify and closeprospects; overcome objections through consultative approach
- Meet and exceed monthly sales KPI's and monthlyquota of SQLs and SALs
- Track and manage meetings and opportunities inSalesforce.com CRM following standard internal sales processes
- Participatein targeted marketing events and/or promotional marketing activity
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Comfortable working with social media
- Experience setting up meetings with executives
- Pride in what you do, and desire to exceed expectations
- Highly ambitious, you should want to make things happen!
- Proven tenacity and resilience for the desired daily activity
- Able to work things out and think for yourself
- Willing to learn and take feedback
- A natural communicator
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in any discipline
- Legal right to work in Australia
- Aggressive, hungry, and goal-oriented mindset
- Experience to confidently navigate corporateenvironments to build and develop strong relationships with senior levelexecutives
- 5 years of experience with BPO; OR complex technology products, services and solutions (SaaS, cloud, managed series, IT)
- A proven track record successfully targeting senior level VP/ executives
- 5 years of experience using Salesforce.com CRM for tracking and managing meetings and opportunities
- Ability to articulate company value proposition
- Strong knowledge of competitive, vertical and industry trend
- Demonstrated familiarity, knowledge and experience of working with Tier 1-3 organisations (primarily in Australia)
Why Us? What weoffer:
- Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
To apply please submit your resume and a cover letteroutlining why you are an ideal fit for this position and why you are interestedin sales.
For more informationabout TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout socialmedia to engage in the global conversation.