Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Executive (Sydney or Melbourne)
When everything'sconnected, how we connect is everything and we'd like to connect with you too!We're looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as anInside Sales Executive with TTEC in a remote role in Australia.
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growthsolutions. Our 50,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. Weutilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from two centers of excellence,Engage and Digital, to help companies provide an amazing experience to theircustomers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employeeslive by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients,their customers and each other.
TTEC designs, implements, anddelivers transformative customer experiences for many of the world's mosticonic disruptive brands. With more than 35 years of experience, TTECorchestrates millions of interactions every day all around the world.
What you'llbe doing:
Looking for an opportunity where you'llbe on the front line of growing and developing new opportunities? In this role,you'll be a part of our demand generation team focused on the Asia PacificMarket. As an integral part of the sales cycle, you'll support and work crossfunctionally with sales leadership, marketing and sales operations teams. Accountable? Driven? Keep reading.
You'll drive new leads as well as deliverand communicate demo content, relevant case studies and thought leadership tochallenge to status quo of target account decision makers and influencers. Uponjoining, you'll participate in an intensive training program covering allaspects of the company, product, market as well as a range of high quality,value-added prospecting techniques to secure SQL's for the APAC team. And the training doesn't stop there as we'llhelp you continue to develop as you'll be working alongside a mentor who will help you grow intofuture direct sales roles.
The outcome is qualified interest for Digital Transformation, Digital Products& Services & Customer Experience/Customer Acquisition outsourcingengagements. This is your opportunity to learn these critical skills thattransfer into an incredible career in sales.
On atypical day you'll:
- Generate new sales activity through leadgeneration for the Australian sales team
- Nurture and follow up on warm leads to securemeetings (SQLs) for assigned sales executives
- Effectively collaborate with assigned salesexecutives to ensure alignment in strategy and goals to maximise opportunitiesand sales activity
- Successfully identify, qualify and closeprospects; overcome objections through consultative approach
- Meet and exceed monthly sales KPI's and monthlyquota of SQLs and SALs
- Track and manage meetings and opportunities inSalesforce.com CRM following standard internal sales processes
- Be the subject matter expert on all solutionand product offerings
- Participate in targeted marketingevents and/or promotional marketing activity
Why You?What you bring:
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Comfortable working with social media
- Comfortable setting up meetings with executives
- Pride in what you do, and desire to exceed expectations
- Highly ambitious, you should want to make things happen!
- Able to work things out and think for yourself
- Willing to learn and take feedback
- A natural communicator
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in any discipline
- Legal right to work in Australia
- Aggressive, hungry, and goal-oriented mindset
- Experience to confidently navigate corporateenvironments to build and develop strong relationships with senior level executives
- 5 years of experience with BPO, complextechnology products, services and solutions (SaaS, cloud, managed series, IT)
- A proven track record successfully targetingsenior level VP/ executives
- 5 years of experience using Salesforce.com CRMfor tracking and managing meetings and opportunities
- Ability to articulate company value proposition
- Strong knowledge of competitive, vertical andindustry trends
Why Us?What we offer:
- Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
To apply please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining why you are anideal fit for this position and why you are interested in sales.
For more informationabout TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout socialmedia to engage in the global conversation.