Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Healthcare Customer Service and Sales Representative
When everything's connected, how we connect is everything and we'd like to connect with you too! Connect your compassionate nature, service orientation and previous customer service experience to a new career as a Healthcare Licensed Insurance Agent with TTEC in Rockledge, Florida. TTEC is offering you the chance to be paid to learn a new career and gain your license all on us.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy
- Ability to work from home
- FREE licensing course (and you'll be paid for your time to boot) that can be taken from any internet-accessible device
- Flexible and growth-oriented study sessions
- All state licensing exam fees covered by company
- Yearly renewal of license provided by TTEC as your employer
- Company-provided computer once you have secured your license
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supportive and present leadership
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yesall the competitive performance bonus opportunities and benefits you'd expect
What You'll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? Whether it's getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on health-related products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you'll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one. We'll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can't be taught-a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers through some of the more difficult times in their lives. You'll also have a chance to make great new friends and grow your career in a high-energy, family-friendly atmosphere.
Once you become a Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent, on a typical day, you'll
- Assist individuals in understanding their coverages and selecting the right products, services and best solutions to meet their personal health and financial needs
- Be providing full lifecycle customer service and sales where you could accept inbound or might be calling out to provide follow up
- Open and maintain customer accounts and information
- Respond to customer inquiries with compassion and active listening and select the best solution in an efficient manner
- Resolve customer technical issues with patience and understanding
- Identify additional needs customers may have and help them to upgrade products or services
Why You? What You Bring
- High speed internet access (>15 mbps)
- Aptitude, self-discipline and tenacity to be learn about what it takes to become a licensed healthcare insurance associate including passing the state licensing exam (and yes we will help those who take it seriously and accept our coaching are extremely likely to pass on the first try a few have to take it again and yes... we'll help you through that too!)
- Integrity to follow HIPAA guidelines on maintaining patient privacy (just as you would expect if it were your private information being shared)
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- High school diploma or equivalent is the minimum and with education more is better
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- The passion and drive to make a difference
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it - check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Career Changers welcome here
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side in call center representative, customer service representative, receptionist, administrative assistant or you've been in sales, retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our healthcare associates' team.
For more information about TTEC, visit TTECjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.