Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Federal Sales Executive - CX Technology & Services
The SalesExecutive will be going to market with a best of breed integrated omnichanneltech stack in the cloud. The offer goes beyond just omni technology, we takeour customer engagement strategy to the next level incorporating technology andservices including consulting, big data analytics, and automation (Bots).
Thisposition acquires new customers and drives revenue through directly creatingdemand, pipeline, and closing business.
TTEC is apioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. We have builtan organization of top-producing sales executives who bring years- experienceselling solutions designed to create exceptional customer experiences.Experience in this domain is key to consideration.
What the roleentails:
- Possess an in-depth understanding of cloud contact center technologies and solutions
- Expert at cultivating relationships with decision makers in client organizations securing new business
- Self-generation of leads via networking, cold-calling, referrals, and events
- Meeting and exceeding all sales goals and quotas
- Owns the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close and maintains an accurate forecast with our CRM
- Act as a trusted advisor to client prospects by demonstrating a deep understanding of their business drivers, organizational imperatives, customer experience challenges, and offer solutions utilizing persuasive win themes and effective sales strategies
- Maintains competitive knowledge and focus, continuously grow and develop professionally
- 8 years- experience in a direct sales experience from consultative environment
- 8 years demonstrated experience selling to the Federal government
- Demonstrated experience selling customer engagement, products, services or contact center capacity is required
- Proven ability to initiate, develop and grow C-level and senior relationships within target client organizations ' and influence purchase and buying decisions
- A proven new logo hunter and closer
- Ability to develop and conduct effective proposals and presentations with decision makers
- Evidence of prior, consistent success exceeding or meeting targets for multi-year, multi-million dollar deals
- Experience working independently and as part of a team in an urgent, rapid change environment
TTEC is apioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages acrosssocial, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applyingsolutions from two centers of excellence, Engage and Digital, to help companiesprovide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, andgrow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused valuesthat guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
TTEC is proudto be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to buildinga diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures andperspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities weserve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but alsohumanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued,belonging and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a globalcompany, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view thingsfrom different vantage points and every individual to bring value to the tablein their own unique way. But don't take our word for it, check out some of thediversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com.