Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Federal Sales Executive - CX Technology & Services
Federal SalesExecutive - CX Technology & Services
TTEC, the customer experience organization that powers the world'sgreatest brands, is hiring a VP, Sales Executive covering the Federal Market to jointhe mission of transforming customer experience and bringing humanity tobusiness. This position will be selling our portfolio of contactcenter-as-a-service product solutions know as Humanify Technology Platforms to enterprise-marketclients.
The Sales Executive will be going to market with a best of breedintegrated omnichannel tech stack in the cloud. The offer goes beyond just omnitechnology, we take our customer engagement strategy to the next levelincorporating technology and services including consulting, big data analytics,and automation (Bots). This position acquires new customers and drives revenuethrough directly creating demand, pipeline, and closing business.
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions.We have built an organization of top-producing sales executives who bringyears- experience selling solutions designed to create exceptional customerexperiences. Experience in this domain is key to consideration.
- Possess an in-depth understandingof cloud contact center technologies and solutions
- Expert at cultivating relationshipswith decision makers in client organizations securing new business
- Self-generation of leads vianetworking, cold-calling, referrals, and events
- Meeting and exceeding all salesgoals and quotas
- Owns the full life cycle of thesales process from prospecting to close and maintains an accurate forecast withour CRM
- Act as a trusted advisor to clientprospects by demonstrating a deep understanding of their business drivers,organizational imperatives, customer experience challenges, and offer solutionsutilizing persuasive win themes and effective sales strategies
- Maintains competitive knowledge andfocus, continuously grow and develop professionally
- 8 years- experience in a directsales experience from consultative environment
- 8 years demonstrated experience selling to the Federal government
- Demonstrated experience sellingcustomer engagement, products, services or contact center capacity is required
- Proven ability to initiate, developand grow C-level and senior relationships within target client organizations 'and influence purchase and buying decisions
- A proven new logo hunter and closer
- Ability to develop and conducteffective proposals and presentations with decision makers
- Evidence of prior, consistentsuccess exceeding or meeting targets for multi-year, multi-million dollar deals
- Experience working independentlyand as part of a team in an urgent, rapid change environment
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growthsolutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applyingsolutions from two centers of excellence, Engage and Digital, to help companiesprovide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, andgrow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused valuesthat guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
- Performance equity, variableincentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility,professional development, employee recognition programs
- State of the art technology whichallows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program andincentives
- Learning and career growthopportunities via our global footprint
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com.