Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Account Sales Representative
When everything's connected, how we connect is everything and we'd like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional revenue growth for the world's most prestigious search engine as a Digital Account Sales Representative with TTEC in Tempe, Arizona.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion career potential, keep reading
What You'll be Doing
Your knowledge of online media, combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities, gives you an edge when you help agencies create value for their new and existing clients. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate, and persuade small to mid-size agencies to embrace the latest advertising products and technologies to meet their clients' goals.
On a typical day, you'll
- Utilize your knowledge and expertise in digital advertising and marketing to work with advertising agencies to help them plan, create, and evaluate multichannel marketing campaigns.
- Monitor KPIs against campaign goals and optimize accounts toward achieving those goals.
- Manage a book of business, based on the individual needs of each agency assigned.
- Be responsible for portfolio growth through expanding advertising products and up selling existing business.
- Conduct recurring phone or video conference meetings and ongoing email updates with agencies to ensure you understand their goals and to present account performance.
As a TTEC Sales Professional, You'll Enjoy:
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- The unique work environment with a 360-degree view of the Valley, including Tempe Town Lake and "A" mountain. This light-filled location offers you a professional experience unlike others in the Valley
- Free snacks, ping-pong and other games (don't forget to check out the view on your break)
- Mobility in your day - sit/stand desks, ability to move around while on calls
- B2B hours with a Monday - Friday schedule so you can take your weekends back
- Expedited opportunities for career progression as a sales professional or movement into leadership roles at this location or TTEC's other Valley locations. Think beyond Arizona too - our global brand can take you across the world if that's the path you choose.
- Potential to build your skills and knowledge as a brand ambassador for our client's iconic brand doesn't come along every day
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and effective leadership
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Award-winning recognition and incentive program
- And yesall the competitive base pay, commission/bonus structure, and benefits that you'd expect
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table along with the following:
- BA / BS degree or equivalent practical experience in sales or marketing with a proven record of achieving sales goals.
- Technically advanced with experience in using data analysis to make recommendations to improve performance.
- Unbeatable communication skills, both oral and written. Approach solutions to complex challenges with an analytical and creative mindset.
- Positive client-facing attitude for troubleshooting and timely resolution.
- BA / BS in Marketing, Business, Communications, Mathematics or Statistics or 4 years in sales or marketing with a proven record of achieving sales goals.
- Experience with SEM, SEO, or Analytics.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital media and its competitive landscape
- Team player - we encourage and celebrate each other's wins every day
- Enjoys delivering amazing customer service.
We encourage you to call us at 480-446-2122 or apply online today:
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Career Changers welcome here:
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you've been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our team of sales and service professionals.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.