Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CX Sales Executive - VoiceFoundry, a TTEC Company (US Remote)
CX Sales Executive – VoiceFoundry, a TTEC Company (US Remote)
VoiceFoundry is passionate about customer experience. We specialize in the delivery of Amazon Web Services (AWS) contact center solutions and are uniquely focused on helping businesses improve customer engagement, while maximizing the benefits of the cloud. Our expertise is focused on AI & natural language automation, CTI, enterprise integration, user experience design, and workforce management and optimization. For more information, visit us at www.voicefoundry.com.
In the August of 2020, VoiceFoundry was acquired by TTEC. The acquisition is aligned to TTEC's continued focus on driving organic growth through the omnichannel enablement of the most innovative and disruptive brands in the digital economy. To learn more about the company, visit www.voicefoundry.com for further information.
TTEC Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC) is a leading digital global customer experience (CX) technology and services company focused on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. The Company's TTEC Digital business provides insight-driven, outcome-based and AI-enabled omnichannel cloud platforms and CX consulting solutions and its TTEC Engage business delivers operational excellence through customer care, acquisition, retention, fraud prevention and detection, and content moderation services. Founded in 1982, the Company's 48,000 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other. To learn more about how TTEC is bringing humanity to the customer experience, visit www.ttec.com
VoiceFoundry’s key technology partner in the CX space is AWS. We work with their amazing Cognitive CX suite of technology including Amazon Connect, Lex, Polly, Transcribe, Comprehend, Personalize, Pinpoint and Lambda. This role works closely with the AWS sales and professional services teams driving new logo business from opportunity to closure. You will be front and center in terms of helping our clients understand the impact that implementing Amazon’s suite of services can have on their customer’s experience. The VoiceFoundry team has deep specialization in contact center, CRM and customer experience solutions, the successful candidate will have a similar background.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage and execute a high-quality pipeline and growth across multiple channels
- Managing multiple sales opportunities from inception to deal close, responsible for deal qualification, deal strategy, and customer relationships, ultimately being the executive ensuring we are maximizing growth
- Maintains an accurate forecast with our CRM
- Act as a trusted advisor to client prospects by demonstrating a deep understanding of their business drivers, organizational imperatives, customer experience challenges, and offer solutions utilizing persuasive win themes and effective sales strategies
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual pipeline and sales quotas
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 10 years direct sales experience selling CX SaaS and or Professional Services in a Contact Center solutions environment
- 5 years in sales capacity focused on mid-market to enterprise clients
- Consistent track record of exceeding sales targets
- Ability to develop long-term relationships and partnerships with business leaders and decision makers
- Highly self-motivated and results-oriented approach with a flexible, "whatever it takes" attitude
- Proven ability to thrive and succeed in a dynamic, fast growing, environment
- Highly versatile and motivated
- Ability to travel up to 50%
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com.