Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Channel Sales Director (US Remote)
TTEC is in the process oftransforming its sales and go to market approach. As a part of this transformationwe are seeking an Channel Sales Director to join our TTEC Digital global sales team.
We are reinventing the customerexperience industry and we need your help. TTEC is a leading global provider oftechnology-enabled customer experience services. We are on a mission to make iteasier for customers to do business with companies and we need a talented ChannelSales Director to help us solve our story.
What you'll be doing:
We have an exciting careeropportunity and are looking to hire a strategic, Channel Sales Director thatwill generate greater access to the marketplace with a focused set of highlystrategic global key sell-with partners. The principal mission of this positionwill be to drive bookings through new and existing partnership relationshipsacross our blended strategic consulting services and cloud-based technologyplatforms to design and build innovative customer experiences, all powered byinsights. Our dynamic product and services portfolio includes CX Strategy &Digital Transformation Consulting, Analytics, Automation (RPA) & AI,Contact Center Solutions, Omnichannel Orchestration, and Employee Experience.
- Manage and execute a high quality pipelineand growth across multiple channels: contact center platform & technologyproviders, automation & RPA providers, service providers, digital agencies,system integrators, and management consulting firms, OEM's
- Manage multiple partner-led salesopportunities from inception to deal close, responsible for deal qualification,deal strategy, customer interfacing and relationship building with channelcontacts, ultimately being the executive ensuring we are maximizing growththrough our partner network
- Work closely with the channeldevelopment, sales, and executive management teams on go-to market activitiesin specific industries and territories.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly andannual pipeline and sales quotas and MBOs
- 5 years channel sales experience sellingPaaS, SaaS and Professional Services in a Contact Center solutions environment
- 5 years in sales capacity focusedon mid-market to enterprise clients
- Consistent track record of exceedingsales targets in a partner driven sales capacity
- Ability to develop long-termrelationships and partnerships with the business leaders and decision makers
- Highly self-motivated andresults-oriented approach with a flexible, "whatever it takes"attitude
- Proven ability to thrive and succeedin a dynamic, fast growing, environment
- Highly versatile and motivated. High energy leadership style and demonstratedability to build strong relationships.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- A fun, challenging and rewardingwork environment
- Performance equity, variableincentive bonus plan, 401K company match
- Professional development and tuitionreimbursement
- Paid time off and leave of absenceprograms
- Rich wellness program and activitiesalong with wellness incentives
- Above & beyond employeerecognition programs
- Access to local discounts toservices and entertainment venues
For more information and to findmore sales jobs at TTEC, please visit our website at ttecjobs.com and sign up for our talent communitywhile you're there.#LI-AF2