Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Sales Representative
Results-oriented. Problem solver. Driven. It's what connects us and we'd like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences for a well-known and trusted humanitarian organization as a business to business Sales Representative with TTEC, in Uniontown, PA.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC:
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Competitive pay of $15.50 per hour plus uncapped commission and benefits you'd expect
What You'll be Doing:
As a B2B Sales Representative, you've gained the ability to pair your commitment to achieve goals and targets with an amazing client focus. And you know the importance of building and tracking new leads and prospects in your pipeline. You'll use your "get it done", high-energy, professional approach to grow program revenue by contacting and acquiring new small to medium sized business customers via the phone.
On a typical day, you'll:
- Call new leads along with answering inbound phone inquiries
- Seek to understand customer needs and requirements
- Build a strong rapport with customers
- Close sales and achieve daily, weekly, monthly quotas
- Take pride in the quality and method of your work and ensure alignment with TTEC's core values
- Be flexible and adapt to other tasks and duties that may arise in our dynamic environment
- Deliver amazing customer service
Why You? What You Bring:
Being bold, passionate and real. It's what connects us here at TTEC. Does the following describe you as well?
- Business to business sales experience preferred
- Minimum 1-year sales experience with proven results and a track record of over-achieving quotas
- Strong phone presence with excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Computer literate
- Flexibility to work any schedule/day to meet operational coverage needs.
- Pass all required assessments including the Sales assessment
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
You can also call us at 724.425.8202 or 724.425.8203 to find out more!
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
field, customer care, customer service, csr, customer service rep, customer service representative, customer service jobs, customer service careers, sales, sales rep, sales representative, call center, contact center, call support, associate, agent, inbound, outbound, claims, reception, clerk, insurance, collector, receptionist, secretary, great companies to work for, retail, hospitality, restaurant, list of jobs, find job, classified jobs, job career, careers, hourly, job openings, hot jobs, new job, job employment, job fair, career opportunities, best jobs, field, jobs, job, veteran jobs, veteran job, military spouses, active, reserve, national guard, civilian, civilian job, vet, vet jobs, Uniontown, Uniontown jobs, Uniontown job, Jobs in Uniontown, jobs in PA, jobs in Pennsylvania, jobs in US,B2B, business to business
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.