Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Representative
We're hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Business Development Representative with TTEC in Tempe, AZ.
Our recruitment is 100% virtual for your protection and our employees. Please connect to this opportunity by applying online, via text 'TTEC' to 97211, or call 844-994-0984 ext. 122020. Please closely review the Why You section below to ensure that your temporary work from home environment will work.
COVID-19 Note: During the pandemic, many of our Tempe employees are training and/or working from home. Also, all applications and interviews are virtual. To facilitate the short-term remote environment for our new hires, you will be required to come to our office briefly to acquire the equipment needed for this role. When we are able to return to normal operations, this will shift from a work from home environment back to our site location. However, if you prefer to start at a later time, please let your recruiter know. We understand and respect your personal concerns and will do our best to accommodate.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business - and it's more relevant than ever before in today's environment. We know we're stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
At TTEC we have an extraordinary opportunity to help companies transform achieved their sustainability goals. This role sits within TTEC Engage, focusing on sales outsourcing. We attribute our success to our talented team of professionals who are passionate about the drive for results and providing best in class service to our clients.
On a typical day, you'll
- Perform internet based research to locate insights on targeted companies that can be leveraged in introductory conversations
- Engage contacts via a multi-channel approach of phone, emails and LinkedIn
- Successfully identify and qualify prospects overcome objections and address concerns through consultative approach
- Perform demonstrations and presentations to introduce solutions to prospective clients
- Schedule meetings with sales executives and consultants
- Effectively collaborate with assigned sales executives and consultants to ensure alignment in strategy and goals to maximize opportunities and sales activity
- Meet and exceed monthly KPI's and monthly quota of SQL's
- Track and manage meetings and opportunities in Salesforce.com CRM following standard internal sales processes
- Be the subject matter expert on all solution and product offerings
Skills that will lead to success in this role
- Aggressive, hungry, and goal oriented mindset
- Experience prospecting into Enterprise companies strongly preferred
- Experience to confidently navigate corporate environments to build and develop strong relationships with senior level executive.
Why You? What you bring:
Motivation, Passion, Integrity. Those are just some of the attributes valued at TTEC. Of course, there are some other requirements too. These include:
- 2 years of business development and B2B sales experience preferred
- Experience in a deadline driven environment
- Superior listening skills with the ability to identify needs and communicate ideas in a phone presentation
- Experience using CRM's for tracking and managing meetings and opportunities
- Outstanding telephone etiquette with a strong and confident phone voice
- Open to continuous self-improvement, must be coachable and thrive on training and mentoring
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to articulate company value proposition
- Strong knowledge of competitive, vertical and industry trends
- Ability to navigate through several web applications simultaneously
What we offer
- Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
Being a TTEC Inside Sales Representative can be an exciting, fast-paced career where you can go as far as your ambitions will take you. TTEC is looking for people who LOVE making sales and business growth happen. We are a company filled with high energy people with a willingness to put the client's needs first.
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it - check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.