Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Representative
Business Development Representative(BDR)
At TTEC we have anextraordinary opportunity to help companies transform achieved theirsustainability goals. This role sits within TTEC Engage, focusing on salesoutsourcing. Weattribute our success to our talented team of professionals who are passionateabout the drive for results and providing best in class service to our clients.
On a typical day, you'll:
- Perform internet based research to locate insights on targeted companies that can be leveraged in introductory conversations
- Engage contacts via a multi-channel approach of phone, emails and Linkedin
- Successfully identify and qualify prospects; overcome objections and address concerns through consultative approach
- Perform demonstrations and presentations to introduce solutions to prospective clients
- Schedule meetings with sales executives and consultants
- Effectively collaborate with assigned sales executives and consultants to ensure alignment in strategy and goals to maximize opportunities and sales activity
- Meet and exceed monthly KPI's and monthly quota of SQL's
- Track and manage meetings and opportunities in Salesforce.com CRM following standard internal sales processes
- Be the subject matter expert on all solution and product offerings
Skills that will lead to success in this role:
- · Aggressive, hungry, and goal oriented mindset
- · Experience prospecting into Enterprise companies strongly preferred
- · Experience to confidently navigate corporate environments to build and develop strong relationships with senior level executive.
Why You? What you bring:
Motivation, Passion, Integrity. Those are just some of the attributes valued at TTEC. Of course, there are some other requirements too. These include:
- 2 years of business development and B2B sales experience preferred
- Experience in a deadline driven environment
- Superior listening skills with the ability to identify needs and communicate ideas in a phone presentation
- Experience using CRM's for tracking and managing meetings and opportunities
- Outstanding telephone etiquette with a strong and confident phone voice
- Open to continuous self-improvement, must be coachable and thrive on training and mentoring
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to articulate company value proposition
- Strong knowledge of competitive, vertical and industry trends
- Ability to navigate through several web applications simultaneously
What we offer:
- Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
Being a TTEC InsideSales Representative can be an exciting, fast-paced career where you can go asfar as your ambitions will take you. TTEC is looking for people who LOVE makingsales and business growth happen. We are a company filled with high energypeople with a willingness to put the client's needs first. Apply Today: Click on the Apply Now button.
Being a TTEC InsideSales Representative can be an exciting, fast-paced career where you can go asfar as your ambitions will take you. TTEC is looking for people who LOVE makingsales and business growth happen. We are a company filled with high energypeople with a willingness to put the client's needs first.
Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.