Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Rep/Lead Generation- Gov't- REMOTE
Business Development Representative-Government Industry
TTEC is a leading global customer experience technology and services company focused on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience for many of the world's most iconic and disruptive brands. TTEC Engage, our delivery center of excellence, operates customer acquisition, customer care, content moderation services, and fraud prevention and detection solutions. We strive to understand our customer's budgets, complex security and compliance requirements, and drive toward successful collaboration among payers and providers; this enables us to help our customers modernize their patient/ member experience, while driving efficiency in their contact centers.
TTEC is seeking a Business Development Representative to support our growing Government business. You will be involved in the end to end sales process directly identifying sales pursuits, driving tactical and strategic elements of the sales process on multimillion-dollar customer experience and customer acquisition outsourcing engagements. These activities span prospect research, account mapping, solution planning, RFP development, value proposition development, lead generation/qualification and client relationship management. You will drive internal teams to collaborate and rally around the development of innovative solutions while meeting or exceeding identified sales targets. You may also focus on new account development and/or expanding existing accounts.
* Drive outbound calls, emails and direct mail to maintain and expand Healthcare relationships/market share with existing and new customers
* Manage inbound govertnment leads to qualify for outside sales
* Function as the overall account manager leading transactional sales, partnering with outside sales and/or the channel (as applicable) and both strategy and execution
* Consultative solution-selling, providing solutions to complex client issues that drive mutually positive business outcomes
* Generate leads and cultivate relationships with decision makers in client organizations (Chief Technology Officer, Chief Sales Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Care Officer and other C-level executives) to secure new business, new client accounts and maximize the value delivered by TTEC's services
* Qualifying leads to established criteria including, solution interest, decision influence, deal scale, buying cycle, etc.
* Develop trusted advisor capabilities by demonstrating a deep understanding of account business drivers, organizational imperatives, customer experience and acquisition challenges, and offer solutions utilizing persuasive win themes and effective sales strategies
* Maintain strong knowledge of competitive, vertical and industry trends, and CX value propositions
* Shepherd all client wins ensuring a smooth transition into Operations, act as a steward for good business and grow the client relationship by ensuring flawless execution
What skills you'll need:
* Bachelor's degree
* 2-3 years' experience in a consultative sales environment within the government sector, preferably with experience in contact center, technology or a customer engagement capacity
* Demonstrated experience executing lead generation and account/market penetration plans.
* Executive presence and confidence to navigate both payer and provider environments to build and develop strong relationships with senior level executives to influence purchase and buying decisions
* Aggressive, hungry, and goal oriented mindset with proven sales acumen, critical thinking, solution development, intellect, drive, executive presence, self-starter, team player mindset.
* Use thought leadership to build customer relationships and assist customers in developing business solutions
* Ability to develop and contribute to proposals and customer presentations with decision makers
* Organizes internal/external resources in response to customer needs
* Articulates how TTEC capabilities align to Government requirements.
* Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close, prescribes to funnel management
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
* Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
* Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
* State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
* Rich wellness program and incentives
* Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
For more informationabout TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout socialmedia to engage in the global conversation.
Notice to external Recruiters and RecruitmentAgencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through thisweb site or directly to any employee. TTEC, and any of our subsidiaries,will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have asigned agreement with TTEC.