Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development - Lead Generation Rep
Business Development Representative EMEA
As Business Development Representative for TTEC in EMEA, your aim will be to maximise profits through the generation and management of sales leads and opportunities by promoting TTEC CXaaS (Customer Experience as a Service) offerings, services or ideas. You will be responsible for cold calling or answering requests in a fast-paced environment, the influencing of existing or potential customers to buy products or services, and on occasion develop and oversee key marketing campaigns and activities.
Across Business Development, you will enthusiastically generate and manage sales leads and opportunities for our TTEC sales team. You will conduct sales and marketing calls to book appointments and meet goals on a monthly basis. The key purpose as Business Development is calling potential customers and informing them of a TTEC CXaaS offerings, their features and benefits to solicit sales opportunities. You may also manage existing clients by equipping them with knowledge on new product services or features over the telephone. You will be provided with a quota to fulfill based on which you will receive rewards.
On occasion, you will develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote TTEC products and services which will encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities. The individual will be expected to work very closely with the Head of Marketing EMEA and other TTEC employees in areas such as digital, email, social media, events, PR, sales/BD sales, solutions, operations, and occasionally human capital and talent acquisition.
Key responsibilities - Business Development
* Cold call people using targeted account data provided to sell introduce TTEC and its products and services
* Answer incoming calls, emails and web enquiries from prospective customers
* Follow internal processes and key qualification criteria to validate leads and opportunities
* Use scripts and email introductions to provide information about products and their benefits
* Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer's requirements
* Promote a broad range of TTEC (CXaaS) offerings/products and services either through direct selling or information gathering
* Persuade the customer to book an appointment with a TTEC expert to demonstrate how our products and services meet their needs
* Account based selling - promote business growth by expanding the company's clientele
* Updating databases and using a customer relationship management system (Salesforce).
* Deal with objections or doubts to safeguard the company's brand image and reputation
* Go the "extra mile" to meet a sales quota and facilitate future sales
* Keep records of calls, opportunities and sales and record other useful information (Salesforce)
* Identify prospects by desk research or the review of directories or other prepared listings
* Operate telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies
* Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
* Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define target audiences
* Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
* Support promotional activities.
* A minimum of 3 years work experience in a telemarketing, sales and/or marketing role
* Experience working in the outsourcing/BPO/CX industry essential
* A degree or postgraduate qualification in a subject such as business, marketing, social media, English, or journalism is preferred
* Proficient in English
* Ability to read/write in other European languages including French, Italian, German or Spanish desirable
* Communication skills and networking ability
* Persistent, adaptable and results-oriented
* Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
* Skilled in negotiation and dealing with objections
* Patient and able to handle customer rejection
* Commercial awareness
* Strong attention to detail
* Technically adept
* Ability to uphold brand and style guides
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workflow to meet deadlines
* Team player able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with excellent analytical, and interpersonal communication skills
* Highly proficient in SharePoint and/or Office 365
* Proficient in advanced PowerPoint (2003 - 2016 versions) skills
* Strong knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel, plus other sales and social media tools such as Sales Navigator and Linkedin
* Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software such as Salesforce.com) and telephone systems
Salary & Package
* Competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications
* Attractive OTE
* Location: Home-based (home/office split in the future)
* Benefits include:
o25 days Annual Leave
oCareer development - training tools and courses
* Opportunities for promotion are excellent
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!