Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
B2B Sales Representative
We're hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a B2B Sales Representative with TTEC in Orlando, FL.
Accepting digital applications for your protection and the protection of our employees: Apply online, via text ‘TTEC' to 97211, or call 1.866.796.5485 to connect with us.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business - and it's more relevant than ever before in today's environment. We know we're stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
- Regular schedule Monday to Friday, no weekend shifts
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Business casual dress code
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- And yesall the competitive pay including commission, performance incentives, and benefits you'd expect
On a typical day, you'll
- Initiate contact with profiled business markets provided in a lead campaign
- Actively track and manage lead pipeline in CRM - Salesforce
- Identify key decision makers to establish business relationships utilizing a consultative sales approach
- Manage a dedicated Book of Business with 500 accounts
- Accurately convey payment solution tools and resources to our partners as strategic options to improve their business operations while increasing sales
- Meet 90% Book of Business penetration and monthly sales quota while providing a professional business experience
- Establish rapport and credibility with the decision maker
- Be open to coaching for continuous performance improvement
- Manage your leads, calendar and time efficiently to ensure sales and revenue goal attainment
- Establish credibility, while presenting and tailoring a value proposition
- 1 year of sales experience, B2B sales and closing experience preferred
- Self-motivated with a dynamic personality, resiliency, and passion for succeeding
- Excellent listening skills and ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Outstanding telephone and customer service etiquette
- High school or equivalent with relevant work experience; college degree a plus
- Exceptional professional written and verbal communication skills
- Competency using Microsoft Windows
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to adapt and excel in a dynamic work environment
- Sales Force experience is a plus
- Pipeline management
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it - check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.