TruWest Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Banking Representative I
at TruWest Credit Union
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsible for providing spontaneous service excellence to members, employees and business associates; demonstrating the values shown on TruWest’s Mission, Vision and Values card.
This position is also responsible for providing specific, technical and clerical functions in support of the Digital Banking Department. Create and analyze system reports and other vendor reports (Online Banking, Bill Payment, Mobile App, eStatements, Funds Transfer, and Online Account Opening) utilizing Excel and Word as report tools as they relate to the Digital Banking Department. Interface with vendors, merchants and/or employees in researching basic to moderately complex problems on member’s accounts as they relate to Digital Banking products and services (via Internet, email, or telephone). Monitor the information that is presented on Telephone Banking, Online Banking, Bill Payment, Mobile App, Funds Transfer, and eStatements to ensure accuracy of the information that is broadcast and/or distributed to our members and make appropriate changes if necessary. Responsible for assisting with opening new accounts and deposit products, and loan processing, including verifying information on deposit applications, approving/disapproving applications for service while assuring compliance with credit union policies and procedures. Work on special projects or new products and services as requested by the Digital Banking Manager.
Education:High School diploma or GED. Some college in a related field preferred.
Experience: This position requires 2-5 years similar related experience. Experience as an MSR II, Product Support Representative is preferred
Knowledge and Skills: This individual must have good verbal/written communication skills in order to exchange basic to moderately complex information with both internal and external clients. Individual must also have good telephone etiquette, good organization skills and be able to work independently. This individual must have intermediate to advanced understanding of the credit union operating System, PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Requires in-depth knowledge of TruWest products, services and account requirements, as well as TruWest’s Digital Banking product offerings in order to identify cross-selling opportunities, which will benefit the member. Individual must have knowledge of the credit unions policy and procedures as well as basic lending regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Creates, analyzes, and maintains reports utilizing Microsoft Excel for the purposes of gathering information needed for the Digital Banking Department.
2. Interface with various vendors relating to Digital Banking and technical member related issues.
3. Assists members and staff with electronic service questions/issues on all Digital Banking products.
a. Online Banking
b. Bill Pay
c. Funds Transfer
d. Mobile App
e. Remote Deposit Capture
g. Online Account Opening
h. Online Loan Applications
i. Money Management
j. Online Chat
k. Secure Support Ticketing
l. Text & Mobile Banking
n. Credit Card Points – TruRewards
o. TruWest Card Manager App
p. Online Skip Pay
q. Online Wire Requests
r. Quicken Direct Connect
s. Samsung/Apple/Google Pay
4. Provides support on technology and service related issues to meet members’ Mobile and Web service expectations, including their Wireless Carrier, Internet Service Providers, Browsers and various Security Software systems.
5. Support account opening through various channels, including the online channel and the indirect loan channel.
6. Identify member’s financial needs through onboarding and electronic account opening, profiling and promoting appropriate products and services to maximize cross-sale opportunities and maintain acceptable referral and sales levels
7. Accurately complete and process product/service/loan applications for review and evaluation and interfacing with members in response to applications submitted.
8. Understands and can open all deposit accounts and accurately originate and book applicable loan products; completing necessary documentation for application processing as required by state and federal laws
9. Consistently educates members about their financial choices, by listening, asking about and understanding their needs responding by recommending appropriate financial products/services.
10. Download all secured forms daily and respond to member’s questions and e-mails in a timely manner.
11. Interface, troubleshoot and provide support for members via an online chat feature.
12. Follow credit union policies for compliance with all laws and regulations, specifically, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, Security Policies and Confidentiality Policies.
13. Review Mobile, eDeposit, and ATM checks daily for approval, and determine appropriate holds for negotiable items.