Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Third Shift Call Center Sales Lead
at Triton Technologies
Triton Technologies is looking to welcome a skilled, hands on individual to join our growing tele- services team and supervise our THIRD SHIFT. You will be responsible for managing our inbound sales calls and day to day operations. You will ensure technology is utilized by the sales agents to meet performance and service levels.
- Conduct daily team meetings and coaching forms
- Coach live sales calls to maximize performance
- Evaluate performance with key metrics and provide one on one coaching with sales agents as a team or one on one
- Collect and analyze team data to prepare reports for the shift and upper management
- Ensure adequate staffing levels to limit call abandonment and maximize efficiency
- Train agents on new programs
- Review sales goals with sales agents and ensure they know where to find their reports and stats
- Handle all corrective action for your agents in the areas of attendance, availability, compliance, and overall sales performance
- Proven problem solving ability
- Able to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours
- Understanding of reporting and experience in basic analysis
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems
- Sales closing ability as you will be coaching, training, and taking over calls
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Minimum two years call center experience required
- Minimum two-year sales experience required
- Minimum one-year supervisor experience (preferred)
- Customer Service Experience Required
Ability to rotate or be flexible with your shift is a bonus
***Triton Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment background screening and drug test.