Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inbound Call Center Sales - OVERNIGHT SHIFT -WALK IN WEDNESDAY!!
at Triton Technologies
1295 W. Washington St. #215
Tempe, AZ 85281
- TEXT "Inbound" to 602-223-1479
- Join Us for Walk-In-Thursday on December 18th 1pm to 4pm - No Appointment Needed!!
- Fun 2 week Training: Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm!
Please come in and introduce yourself! You may leave here with a fun, new career ahead of you!
Triton Technologies is hiring full-time Inbound Sales Agents for our Tempe call center. We would like to meet you and hope that you will be a good fit for the Triton Team! Join us for a tour of our offices and a one-on-one interview and meet the awesome members of our sales team and management! You will even get a sneak peak behind the scenes and see where all the FUN happens!! You're gonna love it!!
Who You Are:
You are fun, witty and maybe even a little bit loud. People like you because you're a natural! You are level-headed and respectful, but you like to get your own way. Money motivates you and you are goal-oriented. You are exactly what the Team is looking for!
As an Inbound Sales Agent, you will receive incoming calls (no cold calling) from customers interested in purchasing various reputable brand products. You will utilize scripts to upsell and address any inquiries, and close the sale.
Why work for Triton:
- 24/7/365, flexible shifts and a pay differential to work overnights
- Lucrative earning potential with uncapped commissions
- Elective full-time benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and more!
- Fun contests, cash spiffs, bonuses and an Amazing Employee Referral Bonus!
- We give you all the tools you need to succeed; paid training, technology, dynamic scripting and coaching
- WE HAVE FUN!!
- Natural ability to connect with customers and understand their needs to build value and close sales
- Handle inbound sales calls with unrelenting determination and confidence while maintaining a a compliant and cordial manner
- Ability to be adaptable and coachable with a high level of enthusiasm and initiative
- Maintain knowledge base with continued client and in-office trainings
- Professionally sustain a courteous and friendly demeanor while speaking with customers
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Call Center experience preferred but not required
- Sales experience preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills verbally and via email and phone conversations
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Honest work ethic
- Technical competency; Effective use of PC; be able to navigate multiple tabs and windows, and use basic computer software
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity
Applicants must pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check