Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative
at Triton Technologies
1295 W. Washington St. #215
Tempe, AZ 85281
The core of our business model lies on the principle of positive consumer engagement. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers. Join our dynamic growing Tele-Services team! Ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and a proven track record in customer service with an emphasis on customer retention and complaint resolution.
You will be responsible for resolving/retaining customers “at risk” of returning a product or that may have issues or questions related to products or services we have provided. In this position you will primarily be answering incoming calls, troubleshooting product inquiries, and assessing customer needs. You will provide first call resolution to retain customer’s loyalty and maintain a strong relationship. Empathy for our customers is a must.
- Text Olivia the word "Triton" to 602-223-1479
- Call Brigette at 602-281-7545 x137
- Submit resume through this job posting
- Interview appointments available Monday thru Friday 9am to 5pm
- Explain product features and resolve customer issues through troubleshooting, and ensuring customer satisfaction on every call
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision-making.
- Retain customer services through utilization of sales tools and techniques
- Address customer needs and outline its benefits
- Provide superb customer service courteously and efficiently
- Respond immediately and accurately to customer’s inquiries
Experience & Qualifications:
- 1-3 years Customer Service experience or equivalent role strongly preferred
- Strong sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Superior grasp of customer needs and resolution strategies
- Ability to handle inbound sales calls with unrelenting determination and confidence while maintaining a compliant and cordial spirit
- Technical competency; Preferred experience with Microsoft Excel, Effective use of PC; be able to navigate multiple tabs and windows, and use basic computer software
- Maintains pleasant, patient, and friendly demeanor. Effective at communicating over the phone
- Possesses a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- $13 per hour with additional perfect attendance bonus
- Paid training
- Full time benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term and long term disability and group life insurance
- Paid sick time and Paid vacation with earned ETO
- Employee referral bonuses – work with your friends
EOE/DRUG FREE workplace. Applicants must pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check. Triton strictly adheres to ethical standards for selling by telephone.