Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed Real Estate Agent
at Timbers Resorts
Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
Seeking a licensed Real Estate Sales Agent to join our development sales team. Successful candidates will be self-starters, thriving in a high energy, team-oriented environment with a successful track record selling luxury real estate developments or unique general real estate. This position is responsible for selling upscale real estate offerings to the general public by farming prospective purchaser leads through both personal sphere of influence and the developer’s marketing plan, establishing rapport and interest with clientele, arranging on-site visits, handling all interaction with clients while on site and during resort tours, all leading to the procurement of sales. This position provides an exceptional opportunity to join a team environment that embraces fast-paced, self-starter and goal-oriented individuals. This is an independent contractor position with the ability to make significant annual commission income.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Diligently working through the developers sales database of prospective buyer leads to pre-qualify potential buyers.
- Utilize your sphere of influence to introduce prospective purchasers to this unique offering.
- Building relationships with the cooperating realtor community via phone, email and text messaging and obtaining qualified prospective purchaser referrals.
- Arranging for qualified potential buyers to experience the property, supported by our exceptional operations team.
- Possess the ability persuasively guide prospective buyers through the purchasing process utilizing developers exceptional track record, the incredibly luxurious product offering and the fantastic operational staff.
- Collaborate in the creation and execution of marketing nurturing campaigns.
- Coordinate the preparation of purchase contracts and facilitate the execution of agreements.
- Review executed agreements for accuracy and distribute to appropriate parties.
- Communicate with customers and cooperating realtors regarding the transaction process.
- Track and document transaction terms and maintain records.
- Work directly with sales administrator to assistant in the closing process.
- Complete responsibilities in corporate software applications to manage the transaction process.
- Work with team members to improve the overall closing process and ensure a professional closing experience for owners, agents and staff.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field; AND four (4) years’ experience in developer or unique general real estate sales transactions with a proven track record; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Principles and practices of real estate sales and transactions.
- Principles, practices, and regulations of real estate sales.
- Federal, state and local laws governing real estate sales in Hawaii.
- Microsoft Office and ability to work proficiently in Excel
- Customer Relationship Management Software (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Techniques for effectively communicating with a variety of individuals and organizations in an efficient and professional manner in person, on the telephone or by electronic communication.
- Providing customer service.
- Real Estate transaction practices.
- Communicating effectively in oral and written forms.
- Organizing, maintaining and researching office files.
- Organizing own work, setting priorities and meeting critical deadlines.
- Contributing effectively to the accomplishment of team or work unit goals, objectives and activities.
- Dealing successfully with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.