Messer North America, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Manager - Electronic & Specialty Products
at Messer North America, Inc.
- # of Openings
- Sales/Business Development
Sales Manager Electronic & Specialty Products
We are a technology and applications leader with the industry knowledge and applications expertise to meet customer needs across industrial, food, medical, chemical and electronics industries. We offer over 120 years of proven experience in the safe and reliable production and delivery of industrial, medical and specialty gases. We’re the talented people you know and trust, now with a new name.
Formed in 2019 after our business was acquired from Linde AG by Messer Group and CVC Capital Partners, we draw on a rich heritage of industrial gases expertise to meet customer needs. We know the industries we serve inside and out – and we know our customers depend on us for more than just safe and reliable supply.
Today our deep understanding of industry trends and customer requirements allows us to collaborate intensely with customers to identify and develop long-term solutions that deliver competitive advantage. Our in-depth knowledge of customers’ manufacturing processes enables turn-key engineering with minimal plant downtime, and our technology development capabilities are unrivaled.
- Develop strategic customers
- Maintain relationships with key laser customers
- Develop new strategic partnerships for the Electronic market for cylinders and equipment
- Ensure continuation of high levels of product quality and superior service by interfacing with these respective groups
- Reporting of strategies and status’ of existing accounts
- Business development of Electronic market to achieve forecasted results
- Ensure Team Leads for product areas of responsibility are trained in new opportunities
- Provide support as needed for customer issues
- Collaboration with other internal sales groups
- Travel as needed based on business needs
- Bachelor degree Business Administration or Science Field preferred
- Minimum 5 years gas or electronics sales experience
- Must be able to travel
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi task
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Semi-Conductor experience - preferred
- Understanding of gas industry, specialty gas, and equipment markets
Join us and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career. We offer competitive pay and benefits, with set schedules, steady work and opportunities for ongoing training and career progression.
Together we value innovation, efficiency and flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed.
Apply today @ https://uscareers-messer.icims.com
If you need assistance with the application or would like to request an accommodation, call (877) 243-1030.
Messer North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.