Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales/Business Development Leader
at Local Employer
The Sales/Business Development Leader is accountable for the profitable achievement of sales objectives associated with the assigned market, segment, and sales team managed. Responsible for their assigned team's sales productivity as well as the collaboration of the overall sales department, the Sales/Business Development Leader directs their effort in order to have the greatest overall impact on collaboration and company results in accordance with the strategic objectives of the organization.
Great at building a client base from the ground up and excelling at identifying targets, prospecting, and closing new business, the Sales/Business Development Leader supports their team at all levels to do the same on a day to day basis. Serving as a trusted source in their area of influence, the Leader builds organizational capacity by motivating and challenging others in a way that inspires and promotes excellence while managing all aspects of running an efficient department segment and sales teams. This includes hiring, supervising, coaching, and motivating direct-report sales associates and account executives as well as serving as a peer mentor/coach to others within the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds and maintains strong customer relationships and buyer relationships with the objective of establishing trust, ongoing partnerships, and sales of our client’s cosmetics products.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate current and future customer requirements and satisfaction by engaging consumers during on site B2C canvassing throughout the local Douglasville area.
- Prospect key customer accounts in conjunction with sales personnel managed.
- Provide a management-level point of contact for key customers
- Manage and direct the appointed sales territories.
- Account sales for all staff and their daily activities.