Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Sales Representative - Entry Level
at Local Employer
If you are a personable and self-motivated individual and you are looking for a rewarding new career path with an established and growing company, join our client’s team! The Job Window is seeking a Retail Sales Representative on behalf of our client, a rapidly-expanding marketing firm in the Milwaukee area. Due to their rapid growth this year, our client is in immediate need of a Retail Sales Representative to sell and service accessories and service-based technology products at our client’s high-traffic retail campaigns. You will utilize your customer service skills and expert product knowledge in order to develop long-lasting relationships with customers and to maximize store profitability. This is an exciting opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a dynamic and growing business!
As a Retail Sales Representative, you will be working for an established and growing organization that prides itself on providing its employees with a supportive family environment that encourages personal initiative and professional growth. Our client will provide you with paid product training and one-on-one mentoring to prepare you for your new career. They believe in promoting from within, so your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded and you will have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility.
You will receive:
- Performance based incentive contests
- Paid training
- Flexible work schedule
- Excellent career development opportunities
As a Retail Sales Representative, you will build business and develop the good reputation of your store by providing customers with attentive, helpful, and friendly service as well as with expert knowledge of all aspects of telecommunications technology. You will utilize proven sales methods to prospect, qualify and close sales while building customer relationships both in person and over the telephone via regular follow-up calls.
Responsibilities of the Retail Sales Representative will include:
- Consulting with customers to determine their service needs. (In-person interaction with consumers in a retail environment will be a role requirement)
- Identifying and acting upon opportunities to upsell additional products and services to new and existing customers.
- Successfully achieving business and personal sales goals and performance metrics.
- Exhibiting assertiveness and a drive to win.
- Maintaining knowledge of products and services.
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Building and maintaining prospect list.
- Continually developing abilities and product knowledge.
- Handling all customer service issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Following all leads and referrals and engaging in networking.
- Building expertise on products and services by completing online training modules.