Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing & Sales Representative - Entry Level
at Local Employer
The Job Window is hiring for a Marketing & Sales Representative at the entry level on behalf of our client, a progressive marketing firm in the Chicago area! Our client does not require experience in marketing and they’ll train level by level on how they advertise and market their clients’ brands. They take the time to develop and train the individual to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign. Trained, highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable to them.
Our client is looking for a competitive individual to fill an entry level opening in their Marketing & Sales team as a Marketing & Sales Representative. This position is entry-level with advancement opportunity and involves marketing and sales where customers come to our client. This firm is a company who puts clients and culture first!
Benefits of the Marketing & Sales Representative Position:
- A fun place to work, where individuality is encouraged and hard work is rewarded.
- A company that is growing exponentially in a time of economic hardship.
- A professional environment providing hands-on training to every team member.
- A company specializing in face to face sales & marketing to new & existing customers.
- A company that provides personal mentorship and development to every team member.
- A place where you can grow personally, professionally, and socially.
Responsibilities of the Marketing & Sales Representative:
- Consistently bring new ideas to the table to increase market share for our clients and facilitate consumer participation/excitement.
- Network throughout the community to increase awareness.
- Manage field promotional marketing campaigns to identify new customers and clients and increase existing subscriptions in client’s designated territory.
- Complete transaction and administrative paperwork at on-site marketing campaigns and events to initiate or update any consumer or client setups, changes, etc.
- Discover marketing opportunities for revenue.
- Identify key product attributes, deliver in-depth product knowledge to consumers, and educate consumers on benefits of each product. (face to face consumer interaction is required in this role on a daily basis).