Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Support Representative
at Local Employer
The successful candidate for the Customer Support Representative position will be a driven individual with a positive and professional attitude. Individuals in this position should have basic knowledge and experience in marketing, sales or customer service. The Customer Support Representative is an entry-level position offering full training with a national manager.
As a Customer Support Representative you will work closely with the field marketing team to execute in-field residential consumer marketing designed to promote and encourage both new and repeat customer subscriptions of our client’s products and services!
Responsibilities of the Customer Support Representative:
- Consult with new and existing customers and provide them with information on telecommunications services available to them.
- Listen and understand consumer needs and provide advice on how they can be met by services offered.
- Facilitate consumer subscription updates, fill out and submit necessary paperwork.
- Provide customers with an amazing sales and service experience
- Meet consultation and sales service objectives in a fast paced environment