Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Account Executive - General Business
at Local Employer
As an Assistant Account Executive - General Business, you will be responsible for managing the field marketing and sales effort in a designated territory. You will work off of a list of warm leads and assist in the execution of our sales campaign to build a viable customer base. You will use your excellent customer service skills and knowledge of marketing and sales standards to successfully prospect customers, close new customer signups, and upgrade existing customer subscriptions. This is a full-time, permanent position and our client offers a competitive compensation package consisting of an hourly base and performance bonuses.
Responsibilities Assistant Account Executive – General Business:
- Anticipate and recognize client needs and actively address them.
- Create and maintain accurate project timelines.
- Responsible for creating a positive brand image and managing visibility of clients’ products in the marketplace.
- Build a rapport by interacting proactively with prospective clients at residential campaigns.
- Serve as a “go to” person for basic client requests including managing prospect eligibility and overseeing pre-enrollment process.
- Maintain communication with appropriate client contacts to ensure that assigned work is handled as expected
- Remain knowledgeable and articulate about account management projects.
- Maintain working knowledge of client’s business.
- Keep account team informed of key business and category news and draws relevant insights and implications