Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Advertising & Sales Agent
at Local Employer
If you love to learn, practice, and grow and have the fundamentals of customer service and marketing in place, keep on reading, we may have a job for you! Our company in Omaha is hiring for an Advertising & Sales Agent role!
About the Advertising & Sales Agent Role:
The position reports to the Director of Advertising & Sales Services. This position is responsible for supporting the effective and efficient operation of advertising & sales campaigns taking place in designated retailers throughout Omaha. As an Advertising & Sales Agent, you will be responsible for performing a wide range of tactical advertising, sales, administrative, and clerical tasks.
Requirements of the Advertising & Sales Agent:
- Actively prospect and develop new business opportunities during in-store advertising and sales campaigns.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with prospective customers by proactively approaching prospects and educating them on our client’s partner brands and their home improvement product and service offerings.
- Initiate sales leads through independent prospecting and strategic planning on specific target markets.
- Use various prospecting and advertising methods to qualify customer’s needs and budgets, create a positive brand experience, and encourage signups and sales.
- Prepare and present proposals to potential accounts.
Required Skills of the Advertising & Sales Agent:
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with ease and good nature;
- Good judgement, resourcefulness, diplomacy, sensitivity and discretion while managing workflow;
- Competence in delivering exceptional customer-service;
- Aptitude for being a team player and for working collaboratively;
- Proven ability to develop and maintain positive relationships;
- Exceptionally organized;
- Strong demonstrated capacity for multi-tasking and ability to manage shifting priorities;
- Openness to new ideas/concepts, and willingness to learn new systems, processes or programs;
- Excellent word processing skills