Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Advertising Account Manager
at Local Employer
Are you a motivated professional with customer service experience? We want you to fill our Advertising Account Manager position!
Discover Chella Valley Management Group an advertising start-up in Palm Desert specializing in connecting extraordinary clients and products to consumers. We apply a personalized, client services-based approach to our advertising campaigns and this personalized technique dramatically increases revenue, allowing us to partner with major retailers and Fortune 500 companies across the globe.
Our ideal Advertising Account Manager will be outgoing, fun, and energetic and enjoy interacting with the public. As a part of our team, you will receive training to ensure you have all the skills and knowledge that you require to be successful in this high energy industry. We are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable, and comfortable working in a team environment with a focus on customer satisfaction and professional development.
As an Advertising Account Manager, you will advertise and promote our company’s image in a positive manner to customers, delivering a superior customer experience. You will be responsible for increasing our advertising reach, achieving a high volume of sales through in-store lead generation.
Responsibilities of the Advertising Account Manager Position:
- Ensure highest level of advertising reach and customer service during our in-store advertising service campaigns
- Build a customer base through in-person prospecting in-store, advertising client service offerings by educating customers on specific service features and benefits
- Advertise client service offerings by recommending, selecting, or assisting with service packages based on customer needs and desires.
- Drive advertising campaigns and brand awareness for our service offerings.
- Have friendly, positive, and informative interactions with consumers.
- Participate in daily training sessions & advertising campaign meetings.