Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Manager - Entry Level
at Local Employer
The Job Window’s client is a full-service marketing firm in Las Vegas looking for an Account Manager to work with new accounts for its Fortune 500 clients. Specializing in business mentorship, our client is looking to find, develop, and support a motivated candidate for management who acts with integrity and has a winning mindset willing to advance by their own merits.
Our client offers:
- Full time, entry level opportunity to get valuable experience.
- Advancement and growth opportunities in the first year.
- Travel opportunities
- A constant learning environment
Our client’s sales and marketing strategies, coupled with their customer service-oriented approach, provide a superior experience for both clients and customers. Our client does this by providing a more specialized, human touch to business that has been proven to be more successful than the more general mass techniques.
In this entry level role, the Account Manager will use their experience and provided training in sales, marketing, public relations, events and customer service paired with their superior organizational skills to assist the business development team in executing marketing strategies for a variety of key client accounts.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Act as a liaison between consumers and corporate clientele to increase brand exposure, meet client revenue goals, and establish prober channels of communication.
- Interact face-to-face with consumers at client campaigns to develop account relationships and provide product recommendations.
- Manage account performance metrics and make recommendations to improve client accounts.
- Develop, plan, and implement marketing strategies to enhance overall client and consumer experience.