Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Local Employer
The Job Window is recruiting for an Account Manager to join our client’s San Francisco area marketing firm. Our client needs an account manager who’s passionate about creating meaningful consumer experiences by building quality relationships between consumers and local businesses. This firm is looking for someone to look after the entire sales cycle (find prospects, deal with prospects, learn the technical details of the product in order to best generate revenue and provide after-sale support) for some of their largest corporate client accounts.
Our client’s ideal candidate will have a proven record helping other people achieve their goals and be experienced with the entire engagement lifecycle, from sales and discovery through development. As an Account Manager with our client, you must be interested in constantly learning and growing--both building your own skill set and helping develop the people around you.
- Manage corporate client accounts by participating in direct B2B (business to business) prospecting to build a viable consumer base for each account.
- Grow, maintain, and nurture new and existing consumers for each client account by serving as a key contact for all corporate client inquiries.
- Generate reports and perform various analyses to document revenue and customer acquisition for each client account.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by reviewing product literature for each client product.
- Work with our client’s team of sales experts, who are always ready to support you in helping clients and consumers identify opportunities and find the right solution.
What our client’s ideal Account Manager is like:
· You care about your clients and their consumers, and that’s why they love you. You’ll work closely with them to foster a relationship of trust, as you strive to understand their organization and culture, business goals, and their customers.
· You’re a natural collaborator and you’re in it for the long haul. You'll play a vital role in integrating this firm’s internal teams and their clients, recognizing what’s a win for all involved and strategizing for success
· You love helping people, and you naturally build relationships across the entire organization--from the senior-management level thru to the members of the project team
· You’re empathic. Clients and consumers alike love speaking to you