Hilton Denver Inverness
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hilton Denver Inverness
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
Sales Coordinator is responsible for managing accounts assigned by DOS, to achieve total guest satisfaction in coordination of events and functions;. Specific requirements include the ability to effectively communicate with guests in a friendly and positive manner; the ability to meet/exceed client needs and resolve complaints; and knowledge of departmental interaction and organizational structure in a hospitality context.
• Experience in Hotel Sales preferred.
• Present a professional appearance and confidence.
• Proactive sales approach, assertive and fast paced, driven to succeed.
• Strong understanding of negotiation and interpretation of contracts.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.
• Read, write and speak English fluently.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
Thank you for your interest in The Hilton Denver Inverness. For immediate consideration, please click Apply Now!