The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
P/T BILINGUAL CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE
at The Geo Group
Facility: ANDERSON MONITORING CENTER
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Part Time Openings
Processes outbound alerts according to contract requirements and documented procedures. Escalates hardware, software and customer issues to supervisory personnel. Ability to conduct basic troubleshooting on company hardware and software.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes outbound alerts and responds to customer inquiries made by phone or email including special accounts requiring a high level of service
- Provides communication to internal departments and management on the status of hardware and software issues being worked on.
- Recommends efficiencies and/or solutions for issues with hardware and software platforms.
- Ability to communicates technical troubleshooting concepts to a non-technical audience and ensure understanding.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in an information technology support/helpdesk role preferred.
- Basic knowledge of hardware and software platforms and the ability to acquire basic knowledge of Company electronic monitoring products quickly.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both English and Spanish.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Flexibility in handling special projects and assignments.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize appropriately.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Ability to pass a federal background check and obtain a suitability determination.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
Working Conditions: Encountered on a regular basis as part of the work this job performs.
- Call center environment.
- Ability to work varying hours and days as necessary.
- May be requested to provide coverage outside of scheduled hours.