The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ACCOUNT MANAGER - INDIANA DOC
at The Geo Group
Facility: BOULDER HEADQUARTERS - EM
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON FINAL APPROVAL
Provides close, continuous support of the IN DOC account through on-site technical support, report analysis, programmatic assistance and guidance. Serves as the liaison for all aspects of contract compliance and performance.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Meets with agency leadership on both an informal and formal basis.
- Conducts formal monthly status meetings to discuss evolving objectives, needs, and the overall health of the program.
- Conducts in person District visits, 10 districts total; seen once per quarter.
- Supports supervisors of high-risk offenders.
- Refers officers to agency leadership for inquiries on policy changes or deviations.
- Provides a first line of response to officer inquiries when directed from agency leadership.
- Coordinates with DOC EM Training Supervisor for SOMM and Academy trainings for new hires throughout the year.
- Provides program management support, including:
- Timely response to phone and email inquiries
- Receiving and documenting programmatic status updates
- Responding to supply requests
- Coordinating the retrieval of historical information for court purposes
- Coordinating all inventory levels
- Oversees and assists with: billing, inventory, equipment inventory for the agency, including managing accessories and consumables.
- Supports spare and replacement unit inventory management to include a 25% spare equipment allotment.
- Ensures that lost and damaged equipment is minimal to include a 5% lost, damaged, and stolen equipment allotment.
- Provides ongoing and supplemental agency training (basic, advanced, and refresher training) via onsite and/or web-based methods.
- Provides 24/7/365 on-call availability to address IN DOC emergencies or unforeseen events related to the program.
- Stays abreast of IN DOC policy and procedures.
- Attends specified trade shows and Company events to assist the Sales team.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of two years of experience in customer support or training.
- Basic knowledge of the criminal justice system preferred.
- Full time resident of Indiana.
- Valid state driver’s license and the ability to safely operate a motor vehicle required for travel to customer sites. 40-50% travel required within the state of Indiana
- Basic knowledge and familiarity of Company products and services.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Robust problem solving ability.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize appropriately.
- Strong computer skills with solid knowledge of MS Excel.
- Fluency in both English and Spanish preferred.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
As an Account Manager, you will be part of a stable, established, and yet still growing organization with a great deal of diversification, which will present you with a range of different challenges. We value your hard work and professional dedication and will reward you with a competitive compensation package that includes full benefits.
Your benefits will include:
- Three weeks Paid Time Off
- 11 paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Term life insurance (includes spouse and dependent)
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement program
- Stock purchase program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Legal program – Legal Club of America
- Direct deposit
- Theme park and attraction discounts
Your world of opportunities begins here! Apply today!