The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Geo Group
Facility: BOULDER HEADQUARTERS - EM
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Maintains close, continuous customer support to ensure high satisfaction and retention through training and assistance, systematic contact, and implementation of new program requirements on behalf of the customer. Actively works with accounts to identify growth opportunities through the increased use of the Company continuum of products and services. Provides programmatic assistance to allow each customer to operate an effective program with high satisfaction levels.
- This position is not assigned sales quotas and is not eligible for sales commissions, but is eligible for a quarterly performance incentive and bonuses.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops and delivers customer-site training on the usage of electronic monitoring equipment and software products to ensure customers’ effective and successful use of the program. Identifies and evaluates customer training needs and conducts follow-up training as necessary.
- Assists with market share growth and focuses on customer retention.
- Assists with the implementation of new monitoring systems, and with changes to on-going systems as required by the customer.
- Assists with host site technical support, including training and identification of areas requiring follow-up training.
- Provides programmatic assistance to users to ensure long-term use and satisfaction with the system. Keeps abreast of incidents that require follow-up to ensure timely completion to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Implements strategies to grow and retain assigned accounts.
- Assists with billing-related administrative issues and price correction work in conjunction with Accounts Receivable.
- Provides product performance feedback to Marketing, Engineering and Product Development teams.
- Utilizes CRM to document account contacts and assist in collection and maintenance of market share data in assigned territory.
- Manages maintenance and improvement of DSO (Days Sales Outstanding).
- Attends specified trade shows and events to assist sales team.
- Maintains customer information files with documentation, including equipment utilization.
- Assists with conducting customer satisfaction surveys. Ensures follow through on problem areas.
- Assists National Account Support Manager and Business Development Directors with large, high volume, high revenue accounts through training and support.
- Assists with EM troubleshooting, training, refresher training and new office implementations for ISAP program as requested.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of Company products and services.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize appropriately.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
- Education or Formal Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Business, Computer Science, Communications or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two years experience in customer support or training.
- Minimum of three years of experience in corrections/criminal justice system preferred.
- Typical office environment.
- Requires at least 50% travel to customer sites.
- The work environment and physical demands described below are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Use of standard office equipment such as copier, computer, keyboard, telephone and fax machine.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds required to set up equipment for training.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl to set up equipment for training.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle or feel and to reach with hands and arms to set up equipment for training.
- Valid state driver’s license and the ability to safely operate a motor vehicle required for travel to customer sites.
As an Account Executive, you will be part of a stable, established, and yet still growing organization with a great deal of diversification, which will present you with a range of different challenges. We value your hard work and professional dedication and will reward you with a competitive compensation package that includes full benefits.
Your benefits will include:
- Three weeks Paid Time Off
- 11 paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Term life insurance (includes spouse and dependent)
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement program
- Stock purchase program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Legal program – Legal Club of America
- Direct deposit
- Theme park and attraction discounts
Your world of opportunities begins here! Apply today!