The Cary Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales / Account Management
at The Cary Company
The Cary Company is seeking an ambitious, energetic individual to support our Addison, IL office as an Inside Sales Rep. We are looking to fill multiple positions both full and part-time. This position is perfect for those who enjoy working with customers and growing a book of business, as well as those who thrive on managing multiple tasks, while maintaining a curious mindset. No Cold Calling needed (Warm Leads are provided).
We have a positive and optimistic culture, and are looking to hire this type of person. The candidate will be required to think beyond the immediate scope of the job, and understand the larger picture of the company. We wear many hats at The Cary Company, so we are looking for a balanced individual who likes to be involved in several areas of the business.
- Problem-solve to find creative solutions to customer inquiries
- Use innovation and creativity in developing new processes and procedures
- Provide exceptional customer service and professionalism
- Attend sales meetings with staff
- Quoting, up selling product, and building interpersonal relationships with customers
- Strong follow up and organizational skills
- Professional customer service skills
- Good memory for the products
- Computer aptitude to navigate through our systems
- Strong follow-up skills, attention to detail and time management
- Positivity & Optimism
- Strong Business Acumen
A little about the company:
- Been around since 1895.
- Grown from 30 employees in 2005 to 60 in 2010 and now over 100.
- Completed an acquisition of a company in Indianapolis (2018) and another in Pittsburgh (2019).
- We distribute specialty chemicals and rigid packaging products.
- We have a beautiful newly renovated corporate office/warehouse in Addison.
- We have a strengths-based approach working to leverage what the employee likes to do and is good at doing
We work to build autonomy, connectedness and confidence in your role.
- Employees get 2-4 structured one to one meetings with their supervisor per year (replaces traditional performance review with a 2 way discussion)
- We have various committees employees can join (Culture Committee and Cary Cares)
- Fun Friday’s, Weekly Yoga and other company events are some highlights (check out our Facebook page)
People that are successful in our culture/company have the following characteristics:
- Open Minded, but still look for ways to make our systems better
- Customer-Focused (ease of doing business for our customers)
- Supportive of Co-workers
The Cary Company prides itself on its fun, upbeat culture, providing a comfortable work/life balance and a supportive team environment. Enjoy working at an steady pace, and with knowledgeable co-workers who together create a customer-centric and professional team.