Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TEC Equipment
TEC Equipment, the west's leading full-service, heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership is a growing company with over 1,200 employees in 26 locations in Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington. Since our humble beginnings in 1976, we continue to be family-owned and operated. Click Here to Learn More About TEC Equipment.
We currently have an immediate full-time opportunity for Medium Duty/Heavy Duty Truck Sales Representative and Leasing Sales Rep for our Las Vegas, NV dealership. Our Las Vegas location is a Volvo Mack heavy duty commercial trucks franchised dealership, and Hino medium-duty commercial trucks franchised dealership. We also feature a Service department, a full-line of heavy-duty parts for delivery and distribution, and full-service Leasing services.
In this truck sales position, you will be responsible for developing new accounts through extensive cold calling and achieving monthly sales goals. We are seeking a Sales Representative who wants to be part of continuing to drive our success and status as a leader in the industry.
What we offer:
- Large truck inventory to sell from. Our substantial volume gives us purchasing power, resulting in savings you can pass on to the customer.
- Competitive/top commission structures for producing sales people.
- Biweekly guarantees to help you get started.
- All business expenses paid by the company, including use of company mobile device.
- Our other benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life, Accident, and Disability Insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a Company Contribution
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Length of Service Recognition Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Paid CDL Medical Recertification Fee
- 24/7 Virtual Doctor Visits
- Tobacco Free Program
In this role your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Identify, profile, and call on prospective customers within assigned territory, developing and applying strategy as necessary to obtain orders. You must be comfortable with EXTENSIVE cold calling and building relationships with customers. Walk-ins are very rare. You must have the drive to generate and follow through on new leads.
- Ensure customer satisfaction from start of sale to delivery of truck, resolving any issues that may occur.
- Maintain contact with existing customers in relation to their needs; connect customers to other internal departments as needed (e.g., finance, service, parts, insurance, and collision center).
- Stay up-to-date on inventory, market, and customer trends.
- 5 years' successful sales experience meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – you must be persuasive and be able to engage potential customers.
- Ability to learn equipment specifications to communicate effectively with customers.
- Ability to build relationships with customers, source business, and achieve sales goals.
- Intermediate proficiency with computer programs including Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving are contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.