Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Associate - New Trucks
at TEC Equipment
TEC Equipment is the West’s leading full-service, heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership, with over 1,200 employees in 26 locations in Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada and Arizona. Since our humble beginnings in 1976, we continue to be family-owned and operated. Click Here to Learn More About TEC Equipment.
We are excited to announce that TEC has moved into San Diego and we are looking for exceptional talent who will play instrumental roles in starting up and growing the business. If you are seeking an opportunity where you will be part of creating and growing something special, we encourage you to read further...
Our San Diego, CA dealership is a Mack heavy duty truck franchise. Our dealership will sell a wide inventory of new and used trucks and also features parts and service. We have an immediate opportunity for a customer and sales-driven New Truck Sales Representative who wants to be part of continuing to drive our success and status as a leader in the industry. Strong preference that they are bilingual in Spanish.
TEC Equipment takes care of our customers with Convenient Access, provides Premium Products in a one-stop shop, is able to do this because we are the largest full-service dealership in the West, and is Committed to truly be every customer’s Best Business Partner.
What we offer:
- Large truck inventory to sell from. Our substantial volume gives us purchasing power, resulting in savings you can pass on to the customer.
- Competitive/top commission structures for producing sales people.
- Health and retirement benefits.
- All business expenses paid by the company, including use of company mobile device.
In this role your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Identify, profile, and call on prospective fleet customers within assigned territory, developing and applying strategy as necessary to obtain orders. You must be comfortable with EXTENSIVE cold calling and building relationships with customers. You must have the drive to generate and follow through on new leads.
- Ensure customer satisfaction from start of sale to delivery of trucks, resolving any issues that may occur.
- Maintain contact with existing customers in relation to their needs; connect customers to other internal departments as needed (e.g., finance, service, parts, insurance, and collision center).
- Stay up-to-date on inventory, market, and customer trends.
- Previous successful sales experience meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – you must be persuasive and be able to engage potential customers
- Ability to learn equipment specifications to communicate effectively with customers
- Ability to build relationships with customers, source business, and achieve sales goals
- Valid driver’s license
- Bilingual in Spanish
We believe our employees deserve a safe work environment - all offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving is contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.