Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Leasing Sales Representative
at TEC Equipment
TEC Equipment is the West’s leading full-service, heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership, with over 1,200 employees in 26 locations in Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, and Arizona. Since our humble beginnings in 1976, we continue to be family-owned and operated. Click Here to Learn More About TEC Equipment.
Our TEC Equipment Rental & Leasing location in La Mirada is a Volvo & Mack Truck Leasing Partner as well as a NationaLease partner. To support our growing leasing business, we have an opportunity for a Leasing Sales Representative. We offer competitive base pay attractive commission structure, including use of company car, cell phone, and laptop.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life, Accident, and Disability Insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a Company Contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Length of Service Recognition Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- CDL License and Medical Review Fee
In this role your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Contact prospective customers and assigned accounts within your assigned territory
- Identify decision maker(s) for prospective customers
- Meet sales quotas and monthly sales activity goals and maintain records of activity results in system
- Conduct facility tours, and vehicle demonstrations
- Develop proper equipment specification for opportunities by keeping current on medium and heavy-duty truck specifications including performance, service, and warranty information
- Develop and present sales proposals to prospects for all product lines, (for example, full service lease, contract maintenance, sales or service, etc).
- Apply business strategies necessary in presenting a solution to obtain signed contract and/or sale by making all company products and services available to customers and prospects
- Create target lists, participates in sales blitzes, and pursue prospective business within assigned territory
- Submit required reports, including Weekly Sales Call Summary, to Leasing Manager
Apply today if you have the following:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, effective time management and analytical skills
- Familiar with heavy duty truck specifications including legal, performance, and application criteria
- Minimum three years of direct lease sales experience preferred
- Comfortable with cold call solicitation
- Proficient with computer programs and MS Office
- Valid driver’s license
We believe our employees deserve a safe work environment - all offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving is contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.