Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Area Sales Manager
at Taylor Morrison
Job Description SummaryWe are searching for the right candidate to join our team as an Area Sales Manager for our Northern California - Bay Area division.
- Travel to assigned communities within region
- Develop, monitor and maintain sales plans for each assigned community, with Vice President of Sales & Marketing
- Train and coach sales associates in selling skills on a continuing basis
- Recruit, motivate and evaluate Sales Staff
- Assist Sales Associates in achieving sales objectives for each community
- Prepare sales center staffing schedules
- Gather and analyze competitive data for market analysis
- Review and analyze mystery shops of Sales Staff
- Ensure current and accurate sales materials are in each community
- Monitor follow-up of Sales Staff
- Participate and facilitate bi-weekly sales meetings
- Active license required
- Associate degree in Business or related field or at least five years of real estate sales experience (preferably with a production builder)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Computer literacy
- Strong relationship skills.
- Strong self-organization skills.
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.